This is a huge problem

"Hey." The brown male lead that goes with the name Jinho comes up to my desk.

"Y-yes?" I look at his cold eyes that was staring into mine.

"Will you..."

'H-huh?'

"Go with me at the library?"

"Oh uh, sure! Let me um, take my bag with me"

'I misunderstood, your just a background character. Stop getting your hopes up'

I took my bag with me and walked through the halls to get to the library with him. I stayed quiet to act like a 'proper' background character.

We arrived at the library, the male lead Jae-Sun was organizing the books all of his own.

'Wheres the female lead? Isnt she supposed to help her right now?'

"Hey follow me" Jinho took my wrist and dragged to the novel section at the library.

I look around the section with him. Although I will read a random novel to keep myself busy.

'!?'

Something caught my eye and it was on the top shelf, although I dont know why it caught my eye but it just gave my a feeling to reach it and read it.

I tried to spread my arm trying to reach it but I was too short, suddenly Jinho the male lead helped me reach the book.

"Here, Did you need this?"

"Y-yes! T-thank you!"

He ignored me and continued reading his novel standing up.

I also ignored him and tried to read the title of the novel but this was the book he read. He switched it, how quick. Its irritating.

"U-um, S-sir Jinho um,"

"Sir Jinho? What am I 4 years older than you?"

He snickered and made a fool out of me.

I was irritated but tried to keep calm.

"S-Sorry! I-"

"I was just joking, here."

He handed me the novel and this time it was the right one. It just gave me a feeling.

"Enjoy"
He said in a sarcastic way.

'This. Now I know why they are annoyed at him.'

I look at the title of the novel and saw.

'Four Boys and One Girl'

I opened the novel and saw the title again. I flipped the page and saw sentences that happened here.

(A girl with blue hair that shines in the moo light and emerald eyes to top of that a kind personality that only Angel's have. Myung-Hee)

'Isnt that the same as my thoughts of her...?'

(Although she has a kind personality to others her personality changes completely when she's with her four friends. First, A boy with white hair with an arrogant personality eyes that are black as charcoal , Kim-Deokgu. Second, Red hair that is red as blood and eyes blue that it could remind you of the ocean with a weird personality, Lee Kiyoung. Third, Brown hair, brown eyes, a hair color that you would see everyday, but he was cold as ice, Jung Jinho. Lastly, dark blue hair, blue eyes with a mix of a kind personality with a cold personality, Jae-sun)

'...'

"Wow..." i slipped words out of my mouth. I put my hands on my mouth

'Good thing he didnt hear it. I should borrow this.'

I closed the book walked away heading to the librarian and left the section.

The brown haired- Jinho ignored me and continued reading his book.

I checked the book to the librarian and got to borrow it.

I slowly turned my head and bumped into 'Jae-sun'

"Ah! im sorry,"

"You said you were busy?"

"Well um...I am"

'Shit, when i come back home my chest is gonna hurt like shit.'

"Oi, Seo-yeon" jinho aproaches us with a book in his hand.

'Seo-yeon...?'