The Bullet Who Pierced Through Me

"W-what? What kind of bullshi--"

"Seo-yeon!"

He pins me through the bench as he looks at me in the eye.

"Arent we friends, you moron!?" He tells me with sadden eyes.

"I--...."
'Friends?'

"..."
He sits back in the bench with me, he tells me while looking at the ground grasping his hands firmly.

"Seo-yeon...I know I'm a asshole. A annoying one at that. But, I'm a reliable person, ya know!?"

"So, you can always tell me what you feel..you moron!" he added as we held our glares to each other.

'I...'
"W-what k-kind of bullshit A-are you saying! Wanna die!? You're wrong.."

'What does it even matter when I tell you or not. It...does not mean a single thing! No! What even the point of that! Who would even--'

"Seo-yeon, you dont know what friends do right?"

"Of course I do!"

"Then what is it?"

"Of course hanging around them and relying on them. I'm not an idiot."

"Sure that's correct, but Its always being on their side. And, being open to each other enough to have their backs. But how am I supposed to.cover your back when you wont tell me anythin!"

"Seo-yeon! Are you really okay?"

"○n ◇h♧ f□t◇°e ¤ou ☆ill h♧v□ s♤m▪︎on◇  b■ y♧○r s¡d°" that same voice echoed against my head, making my tears fall without me noticing.

"I...just wanna go home." I tell Deokgu as my tears fell more as he sits by my side listening to me whining and wiping my tears as I began to express I feel till the first time I came here.

And even, telling him exactly everything.

"Cant I just have a good life without worrying anything....?" I tell him while covering my face with my palm full of tears.

Th more I tell him, my chest began lighter and lighter, as if a pain of mine was shared by Deokgu.

"What am I doing...! I-Im not supposed to tell you this..I-I, I'm gonna get I'm trouble..I'm.. why am I saying this to you? I'm so soft telling to someone just because of saying words. I-I hate it!"

He then bring me to his arms as he pats my back as if hes telling me everything will be fine.

'I didnt expect Deokgu to be acting like this. Even though I did. It's still very reassuring.'

I look up as I see Deokgus face just like what happened to Jinho. As if, I saw a part of his face that I didnt know.

.
.
.

#Bonus thingy

Minutes later my eyes began to puff as I let out a chuckle of embarrassment.

"Thanks for listening." I tell him with a smile as I cover my red face with my palms.

"About that person who brought you here." "Let's kick his ass and make sure they regret bringing you here.."

"Someone weak like you? Sure.."

"Ah, you're mistaken. I'm gonna give him a 15 paragraph of explanation why you should leave because you are a pain in the ass ever since you came to this world."

"Back to you, you goddamn old man."

"Why are you still covering your face? Are you crying...!" He tells me.

"Of course not."

"What..."