Lending A Hand

Tomorrow comes and Deokgu waits leaning his back to the gate with his phone.

He takes a peak away from his phone as he notices me and approaches.

"Yo, Seo-yeon." He goes closer to my ear as he whispers. "Let's talk at the back at the school."

"If you're going to kidnap me I'll kill you."

"I'm not going to-! Ah whatever! Let's go!" He grabs my hand walking away.

Jinho, Myung-Hee, Jae-sun, Lee Kiyoung sees us from a distance as they look shocked as to what they saw.

"Was that!? Seo-yeon and Deokgu!?" Myung-Hee points out.

"Why are they holding hands!? I thought Deokgu hated Seo-yeon! No wait, could it be? Enemies to lover--"

Jinho stops Myung-Hee from speaking as he tells her "Calm down. He probably wants to tell her something in a secret."

"Is he perhaps going to confess?" Hoseok says.

"Then it really is--" Myung-Hee was stopped again by Jinho

"Deokgu? That asshole? I doubt it." Jinho says promptly.

"Why are you so defensive about it Jinho?" Hoseok says as he looks through Jinhos eyes with a smile.

"Its- its because-- Deokgu isnt that type of guy."

"Is that really it? Or is it perhaps you like Seo--"

Jinho shoves Hoseok's face away as he tells the others coldly, "Like i said. It isnt like that. Well whatever, like I can force you."

"If you say so," Hoseok says sarcastically.

****
"I'll help you." Deokgu tells me as if its already decided.

"What? Have been affected by my craziness or what?"

"You said about your friends forgetting you? I'll help them to remember you."

I hesitate to answer, I already, no, fully know that its impossible. But, theres something deep within me that they can remember.

And that's why I must decline his offer.

After all, I dont want my Hope's to get crushed once again.

"Its impo--" before I could finish my answer. Deokgu spoke as he grabs my shoulders looking at me.

"Do you want to be happy or not!? How can you be happy if you dont step forward and take a risk!? Might as well try!"

"If this isnt the world you once lived. Then make it yours!" He tells me with glistening eyes.

"Haha..what kind of bullshit nonesense is that..." It was cringy and very much impossible. But id he says it like that..it makes me think theres a chance.

"You were so cringe." I tell him.

"-!" Unlike previous reactions. He looked at me seriously in the eyes.

As he says underneath his breath.

"I know it's impossible, but Its only impossible if you do it alone. So I'll help you, just like I said. Everything, you're old world, you're friends, the people who have turned into blackened turn back into normal and the truth."

"Why would you go so far? I mean you hate me dont you?"

"Its because I also want to know the truth. After all, you said we are just characters and I want to see the person who did this."

'Oh..I thought,'

"And...I g-guess for y-you too." He added with a slight blush on his cheeks looking away from me.

...

"...You're holding your laugh arent yo--" before he could finish his sentence, he turned around seeing my red face, covering my face.

"Pfft-- hell yeah! That was so cringy---!"
"Thanks. Even though I didn't need it"

"But theres one problem.."

I chuckle as I punch him in his stomach.

He cowers in the ground, groaning in pain.

"Idiot. You cant even handle that punch how are you supposed to help me?" I tell him, with a doubtful face.

He stands up holding his stomach as he gives me a smirk as he tells me, "Who said I couldnt handle it bitch?"

"...Then, let's plan this shit at lunch."

"You're on." He answers.

Before I could walk away he grabs my hand as we lock our gazes to each other.

"W-whats the problem bozo?" I tell him.

"Since you punched me, I hope you dont mind."

"Y-youre not gonna..."

He punches me in the stomach as he walks away happily leaving me in the ground groaning.

"Fucker..." I mumble to my self smiling unconsciously.

*****
Lunch Time

"..."

"..."

We look at each other dead in the eye leaving only the sounds of the other main characters.

"Frooties tastes so good!" Myung-Hee brags.

"Not really." Kiyoung replies.

"..." jinho reads his book in silence.

"Can I take it?" Hoseok tells Myung-Hee as he grabs the food from Myung-Hee before she could notice it.

"You fucker!" Myung-Hee shouts in response.

"What are you guys doing here." Deokgu spoke in a disappointed voice.

----

Author here!

Sorry for not updating! Unfortunately, isagi wasn't doing shit so I had to cry and shit tears but now hes finally putting on his mc game on. And I was able to make a new chapter! And I just had to reread the picture perfect arc at tbhk so forgive me.

And we had to introduce ourselves 4 times.

So, you guys forgive me right😘