A New Chapter For You and Me

I stand up from the table "Im gonna go now, I forgot i had to do something, see you guys later!" I said as I dash away.

'That fucker! Im gonna kill her..' Deokgu says hiding his killing intent.

"Then i'll go to! After all I have to do some club stuff! Haha.." Deokgu says as he chases Seo-yeon forming his fist.

"Theyre trying to leave arent they?" Lee kiyoung says.

"yep!" Hoseok and Myung-Hee says while munching their food.

"Whats wrong Jinho? you're awfully quiet" Kiyoung questions Jinho. 

Jinho flipped a page, and after seconds of silence, "What did you say? I was focused on the book."

"Jinho...are you..J.E.A.L.U.O.S?" Hoseok says grinning.

"Thats the wrong spelling idiot" Jae-sun says. 

"Why would I? Anyways dont you guys have something to do?" Jinho says.

"Oh god. I forgot I had to help the student council president, see you guys"Lee Kiyoung he stuffed his mouth stuffed with food and just when he left Myung-Hee grabbed arm "Can I come too?" "Sure..?" they then left the cafeteria waving goodbye. And also leaving Jae-sun and Jinho alone in the table.

'This feels deja vu.' They both thought to their selves.

"So! Uhm...Jinho, Well-... Since theres gonna be no class for a week starting tomorrow, wanna hang out at the computer place after class?" Jae-sun tells him.

"Yeah sure," he replied shortly.

Sounds of people screaming began to echo through the hallways, Jinho and Jae-sun rushed to the hallway at they see Deokgu carrying Seo-yeon in his arms.

Jinho stood there shock, while Jae-sun asks Deokgu what happened.

"She fainted out of nowhere... I'll get her to the hospital" Deokgu says as he leaves the school with a car waiting outside.

"Hey! wait! Deokgu! I hope shes alright, I was gonna call the 911 but I guess that not needed." 

"Ill go tell a teacher" Jinho says in a hurry.

'Seo-yeon, please be okay.' Just for a moment, jinho realized something was out of place and thought, 'why didn't he just put her to the nurses office?'