Part 2

'Its your two little friends~'

'Theyre not my friends'
"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"We came here to eat dinner!" Chareum answers.

"I see!" I smile at them not knowing what was going to happen.

"But, Seo-yeon...can we talk?" Hayan looks down at the floor, not seeing her expression.

"Sure!" I quietly stand from my seat and went outside with Hayan and Chareum the restaurant to talk.

"So what is it?" I asked.

"Well, Why were you at...the restaurant with Myung-Hee and the others?"
Chareum looks at me with anger, so did Hayan.

"They said I should join in with them"
I aswered while being comfused.

"Is that why...you didnt answer our calls?"
Hayan frowns looking at me with anger.

"What?" I took my phone from my bag and turbed on my phone, saw there were countless of Missed calls.

'I shutted down my phone cause I thought it was useless but I didnt expect them to call!'
"I-"

"You...we went back to the classroom to tell you to go with us and called you multiple times..." Chareum strongly gripn her skirt.

"No listen I-"
I tried to explain but...If I said I turned off my phone cause I didnt thinl they would call, would they believe me?

'Its getting juicy'

'Shut up! Im trying to solve thi-'

'But, lets make it more juicy'

'What are you going to do? Involve Myung-Hee and the other guys?'

'No.'

"Seo-yeon, I forgive yo#&@&£+@$^#*",>○■▪︎》》▪︎◇~¿

'Whats happening why is their faces turning black and...'

'Lets delete your little "not friends" shall we?'

'No!! Stop it Yuo!'

I couldnt move. So does everything around me.

Except My two friends Chareum and Hayan slowly turning into a blackened character.

'No...Yuo! Please stop-! Please!'

Their name bar started to disappear even though blackened characters have them.

'What...What are you doing Yuo!? Stop'

'Eheh~'
He chuckles. While giving me those eyes of pleasureness.

I could still move my eyes, I look at the other blackened characters around me and saw their name bar disappeared.

'Why...did it also...?'

'Just a bit more~'

'Are you just doing thus just because your bored!?"

My sight started to darken that I could only see my only Two friends turning no...being a blackened character that I would soon, not see them anymore.

My sight blacken. Yet my conciousness were still alive,

'Why did you do it.'

'WHy did you do it?

WHY did you do it?

'Why are you so angry?'

'What do you mean!?'

'Theyre nothing but fake.'

'Even though they did the same tjing over and over again like it was meant to be, I enjoyed it...Even though my smile was fake, I knew it was-'

'I hope you dont forget that everything here is all fake, neither does the body you reside in.'

'How could you forget such a thing? You? Never get tired from those girls doing the same thing? Are you really?'

'Of course! Then why woudnt I-'

'Have you also never included your thoughts might be fake?'

'...'

'Exactly, thats why I warned you last time, look at you...your having feelings that hurts you, from a fake person? Who isnt real?"

'Your right...Im so stupid'

'Thats why I always helped you with it but you always ignored me, how about this time you will always listen to me?'

'I should, but i think shouldnt...'

'But...You think you can go against me?'

'No, I cant...'

'Your expressions are always so, Enjoying to see! S~e~o-y~e~o~n. Lets meet each other again!'

'Why am I so pathethic, lost my friends just for this guy to not get bored...is having friends a bad thing...?'

I open my eyes and woke up in my bed room. The words from the wall was there like always, reminded me of something.

'Go to school...'

****

"Seo-yeon! Lets go to school~"

"Chareum really, your so childish."

"What!? Shut up!"

"Lets just go to school already."

"I said that first you bitc- Hey!Why did you kick me! you-!!"

"You Deserve it, you blondy."

"WHA●>•♡~◇£÷*×?@?)₩

****

'What was that again? What did I think about again? I forgot.'

'I guess Ill just sleep, and try to be friends with the main characters again...'

Happy lated Merry christmas! Hope you had a good holiday! This time for sure, I wont be late posting parts! Again, Merry chrismas!