The World

From:5^7%2!j}

[REWARDS: 06:59:02]

'You have got to be kidding me. I have to wait for an answ- sigh. That guy really is messing with me.'

I stood up from my bed and get ready for school.

'Come to think of it, i haven't eaten anything. Yet I'm still not hungry.'

I take a look at my fridge but it had no food. There was only one milk in the fridge.

'Ill just eat at the cafeteria'

I get out of the dark suffocating apartment and went to school like any other day.

I was walking through the halls quietly like a background character.

'Background character...'

I arrived in my classroom and took a seat. My two friends were there talking to each other.

"Seo-yeon! Me and her are going to eat breakfast at the cafeteria wanna join?"

"Oh im full thanks!"

'I do feel full'

"Aw too bad. Well see you later then!"

As I sit on my desk my two friends were leaving the classroom. I took out the novel i borrowed from the library.

I flipped the pages that I read and continued to read it.

It was like any cliche reverse harem novel. The events were the same as I saw/heard. 

It bored me to death but continued to read it to see the events that could happen. 

Class started. Everyone was on their seats including the two friends. Where were they yesterday? It dosent matter, Its a waste of time to ask them about it.

Lunch started Lunch ended As always i didnt eat a thing and only drank milk.

Class started Class ended I walk away from the classroom and listen the whispers of the black character 'praising' the main characters. 

As I leave out of the school door. A notification popped.

PING

'I forgot there was the reward. I cant believe I wasted my Special Question for this. I already did it anyways. I should check it'

From:4%63!8^&

[Out of kindness]

'I cant believe it. It was just as I thought. I can believe I wasted something like this.'

I put my phone back to my bag and continued to walk to my apartment.

I went home and endured the pain. I woke up and feeling fine forgetting the pain.

I came back to school and continued to act as a background character

 I came back to my apartment  i endured the pain.

Months passed.

We had our final exams. I was not too nervous about it. 

Days passed the results says I passed.

It felt meaningless to me. I stood and look at paper sent to me at my apartment. 

I throwed the paper from the trash can. 

'Come to think of it. Does this girl have any parents? I should find it for fun.'

I searched thoroughly the apartment finding a frame of her family and saw a paper below the bed.

"Ways Of the World"

1.Black Characters are not real people. They will not move if the main characters are not with them or simply away from them.

2.Main characters are 'real people' and can change their role depending on their emotions.

3. You can do anything you want if you wish so. If you want to be involved with the main characters you can, Just be prepared for the 'punishment'.

4. Her parents does not exist. They will only exist if the main characters are interested in it.

5.The pain will increase when interacting too much one of the main characters. If you meet all of them. Who knows?

6. You can go back to your world. If you can have the courage to taste the most painful powerful pain. If I can describe it, it feels like peeling your whole skin and putting lemon, salt, acid on it and it feels like 10 years feeling that pain. The pain does not care if you 'encounter' all the main characters at first time, second time, third time or any of that. It can happen at random.

7. Yuo has already told you to have Special Question once a year, you can save your special questions. But only limited in 3.

8.Have fun.

"8.Have fun? bullshit. To think I could find this under the bed. Also I can go back to my world?"

"The pain seems like something that could keep me awake. If i can go back to my world will I be able to meet-"

"..."

"I..."

"dont..."

"remember..."

"My Memories?"

Hello everyone this is the author. I may not be able to post the next part tomorrow because of personal reasons. I will try my best to post the next part tomorrow. Thank you.