Idk

"The truth is...you are right! We are dating..haha." I curl a strand of my hair shyly.

Jinho flinches to her answer, at that time, he felt something, as everyone clapped and congrats Seo-yeon. He began to feel something, something like a hand as it stabs his chest gently, as it whispers "Me and Deokgu are now together." He began to know what was happening, Jinho was a smart and a brilliant kid, who loves his books rather than with his friends, but everytime she sees her, he would put a 100million worth of book away just to spend his time with her. And that moment, he began to realized he likes her.

He grips his book tightly, he didnt know when it all happened, how he fell in love, how he fell deep, when he started to like her.

"Why didnt you tell us about it Deokgu!" Myung-hee screached.

"I-uh...was shy about it?" Deokgu says.

Hoseok looks around and notices Jinho's reaction. 'What a rare sight. This seo-yeon girl.'

------The convience store past Hoseok PoV

The moment the cab left, Myung-Hee approaches me while holding a bag of chips "Was that Seo-yeon?" "Yep!" i replied.

"You...what are you plotting this time? Are you going to play with her?" she says while crumpling a bag of chips.

"Hmm, will I?" I said smiling.

"...!" "Don't you dare Hoseok! Shes not a toy!" She says throwing the bag of chips to me.

I quickly grabbed it and opened the bag of chips, I take a piece as I reply "And Its she's not your problem. You guys are not even that close am I right? Besides I havent even done anything, just checking if she'll end as "her". "

"You're making excuses! You dont even like butting into my business! You are only doing this because of your fa-"

"Dont you dare mention him. Do it again and I'll really do something."

----------------------------------------

'Even though I didnt do anything,  she really did something. Like pretending that their dating. After all they are just doing this to make an excuse to bring back Seo-yeon's friends to remember her.' Hoseok thinks to himself chuckling.

Myung-Hee notices Hoseok chuckle, "W-why are you chuckling Hoseok?" 

"Its just funny because just yesterday they were fighting like cats and dogs!" Hoseok laughs. 'Seo-yeon dosen't know yet that I know everything, and I meant everything. I wonder how everything will turn out with this "dating" ' Hoseok thinks cheerfully as his heart races in excitement.

---------------------------------------------------------------Authors note

Hi no time no see

Imback as I was reading my chapters, I feel like crying cause I didnt know where this story was going and was only focusing in the ending. I was planning in making this for fun and I dont need to care what it looks like but I think i'll try to do my hardest (and update more) 

See u guys in about 10 yrs bye