Hanging Out With Jinho (Part 3)

I wave at Jinho goodbye, waving my arms up in the air.

"See ya later Jinho!"

'So how was your date?'

It was Yuo talking through my mind.

'Tch. Why are you here?' I tell him through my thoughts.

'I'm just asking how was your date! Your so mean!'

'Shut up. I should go home now, nothing will happen if I stay here. Since, the machines won't even work.'

'Why?'

'Are you seriously asking me that right now? Sigh, it's because the fakes can't move means they can't turn on the machines. Anyways you get it. Why are you asking me this when you know why!?'

'Is there a reason to ask?'

'...Of course!'

"I'm over with this guy, really..." I sigh.

"Who?"

"Ah-!" I look behind me and saw Lee Kiyoung holding a drink with him.

"L-Lee Kiyoung....!"

"Hello Seo-yeon, now tell me, what did you mean by 'this guy'."

"W-well..."
'Shit. He surprised me...I can't pretend properly if hes asking me so suddenly...'

'Oh~~ its Lee kiyoung!'

'Shut up Yuo.'
"I was talking about-"

"Kiyoung! What the hell are you- Hey Seo-yeon~!" Myung runs out of nowhere and pulls Lee Kiyoung's arm towards her.

'Where did she come from...'
'Maybe she's a spy in disguise and she's trying to find information from you'
'Stop talking bullshit.'
"H-hey Myung-Hee...!"

"Its a surprise seeing you here~ me and Lee Kiyoung was planning to- uh..." she stopped talking, as if she's trying to find a reason.

'Yuo.'
'Yes Seo-yeon~'
'Why the hell are these two here?'
'Who knows...maybe their here to date, just like you and Ji-'
'Shut up.'

"You dont have to tell me...!" I look at the two of them and Myung-Hee hugging Lee Kiyoung's arm.

She looks at my eyes direction and immediately lets go of Lee Kiyoung's arm.
"...Its a misunderstanding." She says with a cold and disgusted face.

"Ah...alright, Sorry for assuming..." I said in a apologetic voice.

"No worries! Anyways~ I just saw you with Jinho just a minute ago~!"

****Lee Kiyoung's POV

"..." I look at her (Seo-yeon) with a cold face.

*I'm over with this guy, really!*

'Was she pretending to care the whole time? Could what Kim-Deokgu said...be true?' I thought to myself, reminding the time me and Kim-Deokgu, Myung-Hee went home together.

^^^

"..." Kim-Deokgu stays silent.

'This guy has been quiet ever since he caused a commotion in the nurse's office.'

"Hey Deokgu, Ive been meaning go ask you...why were you shouting at Seo-yeon?" Myung-Hee asked him with a gentle voice.

"Are you shooting her side?" Deokgu replies to Myung-Hee.

"No ofcourse not! I dont even know why you were angry at her!"

"...Its.. it's because...she feels suspicious." Deokgu admits.

"What?" She looks at him with confusion.

"It always feels like, she's always nice to us. Only us, including that guy Hoseok...but when it comes to other people, its like she dosen't even care for them...I dont even know how to talk anymore! I'll get this straight. She's a two faced. Like that 'girl'." He finally admits

"What." She looked at him with cold eyes. He looks away at her.

'Its understandable that Myung-Hee is acting like this, since that 'girl' left a huge impact on her since she was a child, I thought she was over it, but looks like she's still not.' I thought to myself.

"Deokgu...Didnt I told you to not talk about 'her'. Besides, Seo-yeon is not like 'her'. I trust my guts. Let's change the subject shall we?" She says with a cold straight face and walked faster.

"Hey, Deokgu." I tell him.

"What? you're going to scold me too?"

"No."

"Haha...then what do you want red head?" He chuckles.

"Do you want me to confirm about what your assumptions of Seo-yeon?"

"...what?"

Author: Imma edit the entire chapters real quick. Warning: Might take years.