Reunited

Her beautiful blue eyes stared back at me and bowed down.

"Sorry! This friend of mine is a very dumb person" You could tell the way she spoke that she would kill the person mentioned.

She grabbed the girl beside her and put her head down to apologize.

"Shouldn't we apologize my dear friend Hayan?"

My heart ached.

"Y-yes! I'm very very sorry!!"

While bowing down they kept picking fights on who's this fault was.

And that hurts.

I wonder if Yuo never done this, would I be bowing down beside them trying to calm them both?

Deokgu looked beside me, he probably noticed and took the book we were holding and handed it to them.

"Its alright,"

Their faces were shocked and was shaking while holding the books.

"The scum Deokgu i-is!?"

"He's not shouting!? Usually you would shout for whoever bumped into you!?"

"O-oh! You're right!"

Deokgu squinted his left eye and kept a forced smile "Leave before I change my mind."

They both ran away immediately.

I thought I wasn't going to get hurt if I faced them again.

"Seo-yeon?" Deokgu asked.

"...Yeah, let's go." Just before I moved my footsteps he grabs my hand and looks at me with a worried face.

"Are you okay? You look pale.."

"...They're the friends" I said muttering.

"What?"

"They're the friends I told you, the one I lost." I lowered my head like looking away from the memories I had with them.

He stood still and hold on to my hand with care. It made me feel safe, until a question popped inside my head and couldn't help but ask. But I guess this is also an excuse to change the topic.

"Ah, Deokgu, Do you still like Myung-Hee?"

"Huh?"

"I remembered that you liked Myung-Hee right? Now that you know Myung-Hee likes Kiyoung...are you oka-"

"...I don't like her though?"

I look at him bewildered

The novel even said he liked her, and I even remembered the way he looked at her with love in his eyes!

"Ahm...and I knew from the start she liked him. It took her long enough to finally notice her feelings" He gave a small relief of smirk.

"To put it simply, the moment I knew, I moved on. I had no choice but to respect her feelings and let go."

In the novel, he didn't fall back and fought for her feelings. It's different...I mean what did I expect?

its probably all because...

"That's so not you...why are you speaking so gently? Come to think of it, you didn't cuss one bit!"

"Because I thought you're mind needed some peace for a moment." As he flicked my forehead chuckling.

...Of me.

'shit, this is crazy.'

'but...why am I relieved?'

'Fuck..." I cover my face with my palm and grabbed his hand in the air and dragged him away.

"Lets go already and plan what to do."

Deokgu could probably see it, since it was pretty obvious with my face almost as red as a rash.

"What wrong with you? Flustered or something?" He said laughing.

'Seo-yeon probably doesn't notice but, I'm also as red as a rash. Did you know how much courage and plan to say that?' Deokgu said as he runs his fingers through his hair while laughing by the irony.