A Sick Joke(Part 2)

'A Male lead?'

"Here"

Lending a cold water bottle to me.

"You seemed like out of breath"

I slowly took the cold water bottle from him.

His words were gentle but had a cold expression.

"T-thank you..." I quickly acted like a girl who is flustered.

"Aren't you *****?"

My body reacted to that unclear name again.

"Y-yea that's me!"

"Then why are you here?"

"Oh, Its because!"
'Quickly, find a excuse!'

"Well it's not like I care so forget about it. You should hurry there, I bet the one waiting for you is pissed off cause your late"

"Right!"

"Well then I should go! Thank you!"

"Yeah sure."

I stand up from the bench and ran away quickly. My mind was panicking unlike before, but Is it just me or I'm getting excited to feel the punishment?

I ran towards the library with a smile on my face and getting forward to it.

I saw the library, went inside and found a black character with a sign on top of his head.
(Principal)

"Ah, It seems your the first one here! I know you are very busy with your school work and all but can you please help the librarian with the books in the library?"

"I'm sorry but I'm very busy..."
'Call the female lead or something, is this supposed to be part of the plot?'

"I see...but are you really sure? Jae-Hoon is working with you and he already accepted!"

"I'm very sorry Mr. Principal"

Creak

"Sorry, did I interrupt your conversation?"

Black hair, blue eyes, black hoodie that matched with the uniform

'Its him again!'