The Weird Blackened

Blink, blink, blink

'Huh?'

The light in front of me kept blinking until all of the movements in the classroom came to a halt.

Everyone appears to have froze as soon as the light began to blink.

'What the hell is going on?'

I approach the window and examine it from the outside. From the outside, it seems including them too.

'Well this is unexpected...'

"Indeed it is," he said as he rose from his seat, and one of the blackened fave began to stir.

The blackness in his face was becoming more visible, could see his smile slowly being clear on his blackened face, smiling at me. I flinched and took a few steps backwards, toward the classroom's open door.

"Who are you?" I inquire as I approach the door.

He snaps his fingers and exclaims, "Don't leave yet!"

"What-"

The back of my head was hit by nothing but air.

'W-what the? Is this some kind of invisible wall?' I knocked to test my theory

"That's true, it's an impenetrable barrier!" He clasped his hands together while giggling.

"It's cool, right?" he says smiling with proudness.

"You appear to have abilities or something, are you the one who brought me here?" I inquire.

"Why do you think that?" he asked, his head cocked in response to my question.

"It's a hunch," I tell him.

"H-hunch?" he exclaims, laughing out loud like a crazy.

"Can you tell me why you're laughing?" I inquire.

He laughs as he responds, "Oh, it's nothing. Don't worry about it."

"I don't know who you are or what you are but please answer my question." I tell him with cold eyes.

"...your really desperate. I guess I could tell you." 

"Then-"

"But, doing it for free isnt quite fair. How about making a deal with me?"