The Gun Of Truth

"What happened to your promise?" A voice tells me.

I then finally snapped back and see Jinho carrying me from his back.

"Hahaha...I'm sorry Jinho I made you do this." I tell him while laying my head onto his shoulders.

"I'm only doing this because I dont want them to think I'm a douche. Since you were fainting infront of all of them after all,"

"Thank you Jinho, Just drop me here."

"No."

"Huh?"

"I'll carry you to your house."

"Huh? You sure?"

"Its been weeks since I have stopped working out."

"Am I that heavy?"
'The audacity of this dude..., but since he carried me all the way here, I'll let it slide for now."

"Every human is. Maybe except kids."

"Hahaha! That's not wrong though,"

"I- uh. What do you like, Seo-yeon." He tells me suddenly.

"I guess...strawberry milk or melon milk."

"No like-- movies? Gaming? Sketching?"

"Huh? Why you askin that all of the sudden Jinho?"

"...I- dont know much about you. And it felt u-unfair you're the only one who knows me more. Unlike me, I dont know a single thing about you."

"Is that right? Then I'll tell you! I really like--"

("W■at d○ y○u l°k□ □it○l° g□r◇¿")

'!'
"...Reading I guess!" I answer while scratching the back of my head.

"But, is that it?" he said to me.

'Huh? What's with this respond? I expected more of a like "Is that so? So basic?". "

But, what do I exactly like?
I don't remember, or did I even had one?
I guess there is one.

"I like...hanging out with you guys."

His eyes lighten up as his cheeks turn red slightly.

"T- then, let's hang out more and have fun with everyone starting tomorrow."

'Fun? Everyone?'
"Hey jinho, Do you think that's possible?"

"What are you talking about? Of course. What made you ask that?"

"Heh! It's nothing!"

"Sit still you're going to crush me. And I dont know why you were asking that, but all I have to say is, We're strong. So,
Do what you need to do."

Ever since I came here in this world.

Whenever I see them happy to see me, I would always wonder, will you be happy to see me too to my other self?

Will you treat me the same you used to my normal self?

Unlike all of you characters, I'm not strong.

Who would stand up for myself.

The only time I was able to stand up to myself was Deokgu. It took my whole saved up courage for me to be able to do that.

I can safely say to my self.

That I'm a coward, And nothing can change that.

*****

While walking to the halls I come across Deokgu as he tap my shoulder.

"Let's see each other at the gym at 2."

"No."

"This bi- you better come!"

I give a sigh with a faint smile while he gives a scoff as we walking towards each others other direction.

2:02

Walking towards the gym I see Deokgu playing basketball alone, he seemed to be focusing on his practice.

I look for a chair to sit on as I see him suddenly tripping his feet.

"Hahaha!!" I laugh out loud.

His eyes widen as he finally notices my presence as he blush in embarrassment.

"W-what are you doing here!?" He says with red face.

"You told me to come here you idiot."

"I thought you said no-- anyways, why didnt you tell me you arrived!"

"So I can see you trip and embarrass yourself."

"Seeing you so blunt and annoying makes me surprised how you managed to become that other person. That nice personality dont suit you at all."

"Wanna fi--" I was ready to clench my fist and punch him but, Deokgu suddenly pulled out a gun, not just your ordinary gun.

A gun, that felt like it was about to shoot me with...

"I dont get it, why didnt u become friends with us with just your normal self?"
"I'm sure you already knew that there was no need for you to act for us to be friend. It's a bit suspicious, am I right?"

Words that I absolutely despise.

'So that's why he wanted to talk with me.'

"Its also suspicious how you knew what was gonna happen in the future."

"We--" before I could answer Deokgu turned to me with pity on his face.

"Seo-yeon. This is just a guess but, are you in distress right now because of somewhere along the lines of that?"

The moment he said that, it felt like he was pointing at me with that gun. Scared that he would shoot.

"W-what are you talking about salt? Of course not. Did you got hit on your head or something?" I tell him while trying to keeping my composure.

'What the hell? I'm pretty sure I never showed any signs of something like that.'

"Distress? Me? Did I look like that? Better check your eyes salt." I gave a small chuckle wih a mix of nervousness.

"This isn't like you, Seo-yeon."

My heart thumps as the gun fires, with the bullet coming to me, will it be a fatal or a scratch?

If I dont dodge it, it would be fatal shot, so I must dodge it all costs.

'W-what does he know!?'
"Go to a doctor you bum, I'm not someone special, you know!"

"You usually keep your comprosure even in the tightest times. But, what is there any difference with now? Is it because, it includes your feelings? Seo-yeon."

No matter how much I dodge it, he somehow managed to make a fatal wound on me, giving him a bullseye.