(idk what to put)

I put on my blazer and was reminded again by the dream, It haunted me... But everytime I think of it I thought about  what Deokgu said.

("You said you were gonna make this world yours right?")

I look at the mirror. I touched my hair, it was starting to get long,

I wonder sometimes, in the outside world was my hair as long as this? Did I have many friends? What about my family? Why did she say the outside world was worse? maybe I was bullied? maybe I was abused? is that why my parents in this world doesn't exist? Then I was really alone there? no one to talk to? feeling like everything is all meaningless no matter what? like a speck of dust? maybe if I die no one would notice. After all everyone is all fake. There's no real people real. But how can I even die? I cant even-!

Before I knew it I was at the door, turning the knob the door was slightly opened. I was all ready to go, but what is this feeling? it feels like something is grabbing me from behind. 

I look behind me and saw a hand grabbing my right ankle, then next my left shoulders,  and before I knew it I was covered. It felt like they wanted to stay at here, it felt like it was meaningless to do anything. It felt like...doing anything is so tiring. 

'I want to leave everything. Im tired'

The hands and darkness slowly came control as I was pulled back, I was grabbed by another hand. It felt like it wasn't like any other hand it was..

"Sorry for trespassing but, guess I'll have to be a criminal then." the door opened with light shining his voice was familiar, no, I know that voice "Seo-yeon!" he grabbed my hand, pulling me away I landed on his chest as the doo shut tight. 

"Deokgu..." 

"Are you okay?  I felt like something happened because you took a long time to go outside so I-"

I didn't hear anything he said but the feeling I felt before began to disappear. My mind was clear.

I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my cheek.

"Hey why are not answering you dumbass! If your not gonna answer I'm gonna slap you again!"

"I'll give you 2 won to carry me."

"Fuck you. Come on." He carried me on his back, surprisingly. 

"I don't remember that we were supposed to meet. Why were you at my house?" I asked him.

"I was worried about you, I was worried what would happen. Guess I was right after all" His attitude was really different. Come to think of it, ever since we got closer he was starting to be more gentle and caring. 

"I'm glad I could trust you Deokgu..." my eyes closed and started sleeping at Deokgu's back.

"You idiot! You better not drool...I'm glad I met you too."