Chapter 87?

Deokgu arrived with eyes on him, while I was on his back sleeping peacefully.

The first to notice was Myung-Hee who's expression looks like who completely is misunderstanding the situation.

"How adorable those couple are! I might even get jealous at this rate...!!" Myung-Hee was a fan of romance, or a romance geek. She had dreamed one of her friends would get into a romantic scene and she would admire it from afar.

"And now...I can finally see a romantic scene!"

"Do you want to experience it your self. Those romantic situations?" Lee kiyoung asked while resting his arm to her shoulders.

"Of course!! Imagine being carried on the back after a long day.." Myung-Hee was now lost at her delusional mind.

Lee Kiyoung had his eyes on to Myung-Hee while she daydreams, and she could feel those gazes like an arrow and snapped out.

"What are you looking at freak?"

"I just thought of me and you being in a romantic scene."

"H-huh?"

Lee Kiyoung knocked once on Myung-Hee's head like a door and said with a glee "I should be going now, Student council stuff. See you later Myung-Hee." He said walking and waving away.

Myung-Hee looked at Lee Kiyoung's back and felt her ears turning red.

"What did he just...?"

"Wake up sleeping beauty. Were at school now." Deokgu says as he flicked my forehead.

I accidentally pushed his back almost causing him to fall down and realized I had already arrived.

"Thanks horse." I said in reply and jumped off his back.

"You owe me a car."

"Go get one at the toy kingdom."

Deokgu chuckled softly and looked infront of him seeing Myung-Hee's ears as red as a tomato and Lee Kiyoung infront of her walking away.

His face were saying something like 'I see whats going on here' and I couldn't help but agree.

"Myung-Hee has..."

"...a crush on Lee Kiyoung."

A stranger then bumped to me who was in a hurry and tripped down, leaving the pile of of books everywhere.

Who in the world would bring so many books on the way to school?

Me and Deokgu began helping her gather her books together.

"Ah...um.. I'm so,so sorry.."

That voice was familiar, her hair begam fluttering through the wind. Those wavy brown hair and that soft voice.

Is that..

"Hayan?"

Her head looked up and I could confirm that she was indeed the Hayan I knew.

"You okay Hayan?! This is why I told you to let me help too!!" Her long blonde hair and red lips...

"Chaerum?"

The both of them looked at me in awe.