Percy Jackson x Angelique x Acciai (Demigod or God) Part 1

Requested by @Angeliques_Wings

Stranded

Deserted

All alone

My name is Angelique, I have bright blue eyes and black hair, as black as night, which flows past my hips just a bit. I'm also all alone on a stranded and deserted Island. How did I end up here? I have absolutely no clue, but I've been here for as long as I can remember. All that I can remember is that one day, I was left with my mother after my father had left us and then the next, I awoke from a comatose state and found myself on this Island with no one else around. I was completely alone. At first, it was hard. But, I've learnt to use my environment to my advantage when looking for shelter, food or water. Of cause, the Island has dangers, but I'm not without a weapon. I have two 1 metre long, bronze swords that I keep on my back in case I'm ever attacked. I found them lying on the ground when I first woke up and have been using them ever since.

Flashback

Darkness. It's the only thing I can see. Everywhere I look, there is no light, nothing but darkness. As far as I can tell, I'm in nothing but oblivion.

"Hello, is anyone, or anything there?" I called out into the darkness. Silence, it's the only thing I can hear. I hung my head down as tears began to flow down my face.

"Hey, what's a young warrior like you crying? Warriors don't cry, they fight on and come out victorious. I know you can do that, you're one of my children after all. I know you have that fighting spirit in you, you've just got to find it. When you escape from this oblivion, you'll find that I have left you a present that will help you survive any encounters with enemies. And trust me, you'll know how to use my gift like a natural, it's in your blood." A voice said to me after a few moments of silence.

"Who are you?" I looked up, but no one was there. It was merely a voice in the beyond.

"Who am I? I am your father Angelique. My name is Ares/Mars, God of War and you my dear, are a demigod. I know I haven't been there for you, so I'm doing what I can now to help you along your way. You'll understand about everything someday. But for now, it's time for me to go. We'll meet someday, I promise." All I could do was stand frozen in shock. 'The man who was just talking to me is my father, the one who left me when I was just a child? No, he can't leave me, not again.' I thought.

"Please, don't leave me. You already left me once, please don't leave me again. Please." I begged and pleaded.

"I'm sorry Angelique, I don't have much choice. One day, you'll understand why. For now, this is goodbye, no not goodbye but see you later." Before I could say anything, a blindly white light was the only thing I could see and it just got brighter and brighter. Next thing I know, my eyes are open and I look around and see that I'm on a deserted island and no one was around, I was alone. When I look beside me, I see two 1 metre long bronze swords that are absolutely beautiful. I grab both of them and as soon as I touch them, I feel a connection and become familiar with them. I started using them and taught myself to dual wield and found out that I was indeed a natural. 'Just like my father said I would be. Still, I can't believe that my father is one of the Gods and I'm a demigod. It just seems too surreal. But, no matter how crazy it sounds, I know deep in my heart that it's true. '

End of flashback

I practiced every day and became a stronger duel wielder as well as learning what my powers are and mastered them. I also learnt to use the environment around me to my advantage so I could survive on this island for however long I was going to be on this island and so far, it has been very many years. I prayed each and every day that I would one day be free of this island and be among other people, but so far it's just a wish begging to come true.