Thalia Grace x Reader x Jason Grace (We Will Always Be Family)

S/n means sister's name

Y/n's POV

My name is y/n l/n and I have only 2 best friends whose names are Thalia and Jason Grace. I guess you can say that I'm very shy, when sin fact I don't trust a lot of people. So many people had tried to befriend me, but my instincts always said that I couldn't trust them and I always go with my instincts. But, when Thalia and Jason wanted to be my friend, I got the feeling that I could trust them and now we are best friends. I sometimes wish that they were my brother and sister. They care about me and protect me a lot whereas my sister s/n doesn't care about me at all. Thalia, Jason and I always hang out, but then one day, they stopped coming over. I wasn't worried at first but then, a week went by and they still didn't show up. I went up to there house and talked to their mum.

"Hey Mrs Grace. I was wondering where Thalia and Jason are. I haven't seen them in in a week and usually if they can't come over they would let me know. But I haven't heard from them at all. Do you know where they are?" When I said that, Mrs Grace told me to come inside and she would explain. By the looks of it, she was waiting for me to come over so she could explain whatever it is that she needed to explain. We went into the lounge room and sat down.

"Y/n, how much do you know of mythology and do you believe in the Greek Gods?" Mrs Grace had asked me. I wonder why she would ask me those questions. Of cause I believe in the Greek Gods and I know a lot about mythology, but what does that have to do with Thalia and Jason?

"I know a lot about mythology and yes, I do believe in the Greek Gods, but what does this have to do about Thalia and Jason?" I said to Mrs Grace.

"It has a lot to do with Thalia and Jason. They both left home a week ago when they were attacked by a Fury and found out they were demigods. Which means they are half-mortal and half-god. Their father is Zeus, God of the Sky and because they are both powerful demigods, they have a stronger scent then other demigods, unless there are children of Poseidon or Hades, and monsters are attracted to their scent and will try to kill them. Just after the attack, a satyr named Grover came and told them as much as he could before they left to go to Camp Half-Blood at Half Blood Hill, the only safest place for demigods. They have been there for a week now, but I don't know what has happened to them, I only know that they are safe." Mrs Grace had explained to me.

"So Thalia and Jason are demigods, who have gone to a camp that is the only safe place for demigods like them." Before I could say anything else, there was a knock on the door. Mrs Grace said to stay on the couch while she went to answer the door. I heard her say to whoever it was asking what he was doing here. But whoever it was didn't reply, they just came into the lounge room and looked at me but he had a look of fear on his face. But what I noticed what that instead of feet, he had hooves which meant that he was a satyr.

"We need to go. A bunch of monsters are heading this way and they want y/n." He said in a real rush. Mrs Grace just looked at him and said,

"Grover, what are you talking about? Does she need to go to camp now? Has hades found out that y/n is a demigod" She just kept on asking questions.

"Yes and we need to go to camp now, the monsters are almost here." Grover said in reply to Mrs Grace. I just looked at them in shock. Me, a demigod. I couldn't believe it, but before I could say anything else, I heard a strange noise, but I knew that whatever monster it was, it's very close now. Mrs Grace told Grover and I to get in the car now. We quickly rushed to the car and drove off.

"What about my mum?" I said when we had driven for a couple of minutes.

"I'll tell your mum y/n. She knew something like this was going to happen. I'll tell her that you have found out that your a demigod and that you will be at camp. I told her you should've gone to camp, but she wanted to keep you close to her. Some demigods end up dead if their mortal parent keeps them with them. It's a good thing you came over when you did, otherwise you might have ended up dead." Mrs Grace had said. I couldn't believe that I could've ended up dead if I stayed with my mum. But one questions remains. Who is my God parent? After a while of driving, we had arrived to our destination. At first, I thought it was just one big strawberry field, but then I saw so much more. I didn't get time to look at it all because Grover said that he had to take me to the Big House to tell Chiron. When we went under the entry way I saw that Mrs Grace couldn't go through. I asked Grover why she couldn't and he just said it was because she was a mortal. When we got to the Big House, Grover called for Chiron and I noticed that he wasn't a person but a centaur. He called us over to the table and started to explain everything. After the explanations were done, I asked him about my God parent and he said he didn't know. I had to wait until I'm claimed and until then, I would be in the Hermes cabin for the time being. Before I left I said to Chiron,

"Is there a Thalia or Jason Grace here at camp? They are my best friends and I heard that they came to the camp about a week ago." I needed to know about them. I miss them so much.

"Actually, there is. They are both here. You will find them in the Zeus cabin. Grover can take you there. But, Thalia won't be there for much longer because she is now a hunter of Artemis, so she will be with her if she isn't here at Camp Half-Blood." With that said, I asked Grover if he can take me to the Zeus cabin and when I got there, I ran up to Jason and Thalia and engulfed them in a big hug. At first they got scared but then once they saw it was me, they hugged back and said how much they missed me. They asked me what I was doing here and I told them how I was a demigod, but I don't know who my father is. After a while of chatting and catching up, I heard a conch horn go off and was told that it was time for dinner. After dinner, I went to the Hermes cabin and went to sleep.

3 months later

It's been 3 months and I still haven't been claimed yet. I was beginning to think that my father didn't want to claim me or he was too busy. Anyway, during those months, I have been training as hard as I can and been talking to Jason since Thalia left with the other hunters a while ago. With the training, I have gotten really good with a sword and a bow and arrow. I've even used a spear before and I noticed that when I touched it, I saw a hint of electricity on it. I told Chiron about it and he didn't know what to think. I just hope that my father will claim me soon. On one of my days off, I went to hang out with Jason and we went to the beach. I told him how when I touched the spear it had a bit of electricity on it and he was confused. I was about to say more, but then I heard Jason gasp at something.

"What is it Jason?" He didn't say anything, but he pointed above my head wanting me to look up. I looked up and saw a symbol above my head of a lightening bolt. I asked Jason about it and he said that I have been claimed and that I'm a daughter of Zeus. We went to the Big House and told Chiron what had occurred and he told me to move into the Zeus cabin. That's when I realised that Thalia and Jason are my half siblings. I was so excited because I wanted to be related to them and now I am. Jason said that no matter what happens, he would always look out for me, his younger sister. The next time the hunters had come to camp, we told Thalia and she was so excited. She had me as a sister and like Jason, she would always look out for me. They are the best brother and sister I could ask for.

No matter what happens, we will always be family and that's the way I like it.