Nico Di Angelo x Reader (Jealousy)

This one shot was requested by @Casman. Hope you enjoy.

Y/n's POV

I was in the Hades cabin, hanging out with my boyfriend Nico Di Angelo. Nico and I have been dating for a while now, but we haven't gone on a date yet. The reason is because we had a war with Gaea that we had to prepare for. We were preparing so many people to help us fight the war, I was amazed that we got a little time to spend with each other. If I wasn't training some of the campers, I was with Nico and helping him gather his fathers army to help us out so we didn't get to spend any time with each other, where it was just the two of us. We lost so many great heroes in the war. The seven plus Nico and I survived the war, I didn't lose any siblings, since Percy Jackson is my only sibling. Percy and I are the only children of Poseidon. When I came to camp and was claimed by Poseidon, Percy was really happy that he had another sibling and was a sister. There is Tyson, who is also a son of Poseidon, but he is down in Poseidon's court training the army and we never get to see him. The war was one of the toughest battles we had ever faced. Gaea had brought every monster possible from Tartarus. It was a close call, but the battle had ended when Percy killed Gaea himself. It took a while for the camp to be restored and because both Greeks and Romans had fought side by side, the Gods decided to combine both camps. Of cause, we did make shrouds for the heroes who have fallen and burnt them in honour of them. They will never be forgotten. And after all that hard work, Nico and I finally got some time to ourselves.

"What are you thinking about y/n?" Nico had looked at me and saw that I was deep in thought. I snapped out of it and in reply I said,

"I was just thinking about the war we had just won, all the campers we lost and how everything is now. We finally have time to ourselves. We don't need to worry about any battles or quests for anything. We finally get to live peacefully for a while. It's finally over." I just cuddled up to Nico and he started playing with my jet black hair. We were finally able to relax.

"Hey y/n. I just realised that we have never been on a date. We got together during the war, but because we were so busy we never had a chance to go on one. Would you like to go on a date me tomorrow?" Nico finally asked me out on a date now that we don't have a war to keep us occupied. I noticed a hint of a blush on Nico's face and it was adorable.

"I would love to go out on a date with you, Oh, and you look adorable when you blush." Nico blushed a little more.

"How does McDonalds sound. I know it isn't really a place for a date, but they have changed it up a bit now. They actually have turned it into a bit of a restaurant now. How does that sound?" Nico looked a little nervous when he said where we would be having a date, but I was a bit surprised that they have changed McDonalds into a bit of a restaurant now.

"As long as I'm with you, I don't care where we go." I told Nico honestly as I looked into his obsidian eyes. I always get lost into them just as Nico gets lost in my sea green eyes. We had begun to lean in and our lips had clashed together. It was a slow and sweet kiss. We pulled away after a few seconds and we both went to sleep. At first I would get into trouble with Chiron for sleeping in the Hades cabin, but after a while Chiron knew that nothing was going to happen and we were only going to go to sleep. Chiron is like a father to me and he just wanted to make sure that I would be ok. He does trust Nico, he was just making sure that to would be ok. I had woken up before Nico and before I went back to my cabin to get ready, I wrote Nico a note so he knew where I was and wouldn't panic that something might've happened to me. The note read,

Dear Ghost King,

Just letting you know that I went back to my cabin to get ready so you don't have to worry about anything. I'll see you at the dining hall at breakfast time, then we can train for a bit. Can't wait for our date.