Nico Di Angelo x Chloe Jackson (Daughter of Poseidon)

This chapter is requested and dedicated to DaughterOf_Poseidonx. (A/n - from looking at the title, the reader's name is Chloe, the one this one shot is dedicated to)

Hey everyone, my name is Chloe Jackson and I'm Percy Jackson's biological sister. But I'm not just his sister, I'm his twin sister. That's right, the famous Percy Jackson has a twin sister, but no one knew about me until I came to camp. I didn't even know about my twin brother until I came to camp. The first day I came to camp, I found out that I had my memories erased because as soon as I saw Percy, I suddenly remembered the times we spent together when we were younger, even the day we were separated.

Flashback

"Chloe honey, I have something to tell you." My father, Poseidon, said to me.

"What is it father?" I asked.

"It's about time I send you to camp. Do you remember when we were talking about Camp Half-Blood, the only safe place for demigods?" I nodded my head and father continued on. "Now that you're 16, it's time for you to go to camp. I know you are trained and prepared for what's out in the mortal world because the Olympian Gods and I have trained you, but it's also a chance for you to make some friends and live your life outside of Olympus. I know you'll have a great time and if you ever need me or any of the other Olympians, just call and we will be there."

"Ok father. I'm actually looking forward to going to this camp." I had packed my things and within the hour I was on my way to camp. Father was taking me to camp and I was so excited. When we got to camp, it looked like a big strawberry field, but father told me to look beyond the field and there I saw the border of camp. I hugged father, said goodbye and made my way to the border. When I got the border, without any incidents, I saw a boy who had jet black hair and sea green eyes just like me. 'He must be a child of Poseidon like me' But as soon as he turned around and looked straight at me, I started to get visions about my childhood that I seem to have forgotten, which is really strange because I never forget about anything.

Vision (4 years old)

"Percy, look what father got me." I said very excitedly to my twin brother and showed him the seashell father had given me.

"Wow Chloe, that looks really cool. Look what father had given me." Percy showed me a mini trident that father had given him. We were both really excited about our gifts. Whenever father goes somewhere, he always brings back gifts. I tackled Percy and hugged him, which he happily returned.

"We'll always be together won't we Percy. I don't want to lose my twin and I don't know what I would do without you." I hugged Percy tighter, afraid that if I let go he would disappear.

"Don't worry Chloe, nothing is going to tear us apart."

End of vision

Shortly after that vision, I had gotten another one.

Vision (8 years old)

"Percy, Chloe will you two come inside please." Our mother, Sally Jackson, had called out to Percy and I. We made our way inside and when we got to where mother was, we saw father and another woman standing beside mother. I had no idea what was going on and neither did Percy. I grabbed Percy's hand because I was afraid.

"Darlings," Mother had begun to say. "I would you like you both to meet Hera, she is your uncles Zeus' wife and your aunty." After mother had said that, Hera had come forth and approached Percy and I. I tightened my grip on Percy's hand and he squeezed my hand, reassuring me that everything was going to be ok. When Hera had approached us, she pulled Percy and I apart. She sent me over to father and Percy over to mother. Percy and I both had a look of confusion on our faces. I looked at mother and she had tears streaming down her face. Father had a look of regret on his face, I wonder why. Mother spoke up and said,