About the edited one shots...

So, I'm thinking of stopping this book, only to create a new one with the same one shots, only edited. Meaning that once I've edited these stories, they will be posted in the new one shots book (if that makes any sense at all). I've noticed that my writing in most one shots could be better and I figured that editing them and posting them into a whole new book would be easier, that way you could all read the edited versions first hand instead of going back and forth all the time. Would you guys be alright with that? Also, for those who have requests, I'll still do them for you, only they will be in the new book and not this one. Don't worry though, the name of the book will either be the same or something similar. Let me know what you guys think in the comments below and I'll go from there.

Just a heads up, if I do post the edited ones in a new book, there's a chance that this one will get deleted. If it does, you will find the one shots again, so there is no need to panic. Like I said, I'm going to edit all the stories I have done and post them, just not in this book. But, I want to know what you guys think. After all what's an author if they have no readers?