Punk!Percy Jackson x Reader (Hate To Love)

Requested by @Legend126

Warning: Minor swearing

What's up punks, my name is y/n l/n and I'm a daughter of Ares, God of War. I've been at camp for a couple years now and I love it so much. The only thing, or should I say person, that I hate at camp is a son of Poseidon and his name is Percy Jackson. He thinks he's all that all because he saved the Gods/Goddesses and Olympus from Gaea. I heard he used to be a sweet boy, but the fame got to his head and he started acting like a jerk and a punk, thinking he was better than everyone else. He changed his style completely. His hair is a jet black mohawk, his sea green eyes are always determined and serious and he always give people a challenging look if they think they are better them him which makes the person back down in fear. He now has a reputation of being the baddest guy at camp and everyone fears him. Everyone but me. I remember the time I first came to camp and Percy tried to intimidate me, trying to make me fear him but all I did was laugh in his face.

Flashback

The borders to camp were just in sight. If I keep on running, I would make it to the borders. I've known all along that I'm a demigod, I just didn't know who my father was. I looked beside me and saw my best friend f/n running beside me, covered in blood and bruises. The Minotaur was gaining on us fast and I knew that if we slowed down, even a little bit, the monster would get us. I pushed on no matter how sore my feet were, I kept on pushing myself. I wasn't going to let the Minotaur kill me all because I am a demigod.

I was almost at camp when I suddenly heard a scream and I knew it was f/n. I turned around and saw f/n in the clutches of the Minotaur and before I could do anything, the monster started crushing f/n, squeezing the life and breath out of her. Before I knew it, he dropped f/n's lifeless body on the ground. My best friend had just died. I wasn't going to let the Minotaur get away with it. I started to feel really mad and all I saw was red. I was going to avenge my best friend by killing the monster that killed her. I was so angry and from my anger, I noticed the power I felt. I didn't think too much of it because I had my sight set on the Minotaur. Before I went to approach the Minotaur, a two metre long sword made out of red celestial bronze appeared in my hand. "My gift to you my daughter" a voice in my head said. "Go and avenge your friend. Go kill the Minotaur" The voice in my head was gone and I charged at the monster.

"I will kill you for killing my best friend!" I screamed at the monster. When the monster saw me, he began to charge. I held my sword out and screamed out a battle cry. I wouldn't be surprised if people started appearing because the battle cry was loud. I have never felt like this before, like I have never fought anyone before. But at the moment, it feels like I have been doing this my whole life. I met the charge from the Minotaur head on. My swords clashed with the Minotaurs horns. Strength against strength. The more I fought against him, the more powerful I felt, like I was born to fight. The monster was pushing against my sword really hard, but all I did was smirk which is so unlike me. It's like as soon as I found out I was a demigod, I have been changing, especially my attitude. The Minotaur was beginning to push harder and all I did was side step him, leaving him to fall onto the ground. I jumped on his back and plunged my sword deep into his back. He turned into dust and I was left there, standing in my spot. After a few seconds, I heard someone clapping behind me. I turned around and saw a guy with black hair and he was wearing sunglasses, but I could see his eyes behind the glasses and instead of a colour, I saw flames. I could feel a powerful aura coming from this guy.

"Well done for killing the Minotaur and avenging your friend, my daughter. It's good to see that the weapon I gave you was helpful and now it's yours to keep." I looked at the guy in shock when he said that he was my father. But I could tell he wasn't lying.