Something different

Hey guys, so um, I'm in the process of writing a one shot for my final fantasy story and, I noticed how what I'm writing isn't usually what I write.

A few people have asked whether I do smut, lime, lemon, things like that. The truth is, I've never really written things like that as it's quite uncomfortable to do. But, I'm willing to give it a go, though at a slow pace. However, it's not a guarantee that I will most definitely write something like a smut. That's certainly something that makes me extremely uncomfortable.

I've noticed that one of the ways I can grow as a writer is if I step out of my comfort zone and slowly begin to write things I wouldn't usually write. The next one shot I post for the final fantasy story is what I don't usually write and I would love it if you guys can give me some feedback once it's up (which I hope will be very soon as I'm working very hard on it). You'll notice that the intimacy between the characters is certainly something I've never written before (like I said before I'm giving it a go).

Other than that, I hope you guys enjoy and don't be afraid to comment on any of my stories. I really do love hearing from all of you as you guys are the one who inspires me the most to write.

Also, I'm taking requests for the final fantasy and heroes of Olympus one shot stories. All you have to do is send me a private message of what you would like (don't forget to add as much detail as you can) and I'll write it up for you.

Until next time my lovelies