Percy Jackson x Reader (Amnesia) Part 3

It's been a couple of days since I have been out of the infirmary. Percy showed me the rest of the camp once I was feeling better and I met some of his friends and they were really great people. I became friends with them easily. There was Jason Grace who is a son of Jupiter/Zeus. He has cropped-golden blonde hair, blue eyes and a scar above his lip. He can control the weather like his father and can manipulate the wind to do what he wants. He's very cool calm and collected and doesn't show his emotions, he keeps them hidden. Sometimes, he's eyes give away what emotion he is feeling thought. Annabeth Chase who is a daughter of Athen, Goddess of Wisdom. She has blonde hair and grey eyes. She never backs down from a fight and always has a plan. Nico Di Angelo who is a son of Hades, God of the Underworld. He has shaggy black hair and wears black clothing all the time. I don't really know him that well because he spends most of his time in the Underworld. Leo Valdez who is a son of Hephaestus, God of Blacksmith. The only way I can describe his is as a Latino elf. He has curly black hair, dark brown eyes, a cheerful smile and a slim build and mischievous smile. He is the only son of Hephaestus in 400 years who can touch and produce fire. And finally, the last person who I met and became friends with is Piper McLean who is a daughter of Aphrodite. Unlike her siblings though, she is a tomboyish sort of girl which makes her very different since her siblings are into make up, clothes and how they have to look perfect. She has the ability to charm speak which means she can persuade absolutely anyone to do whatever she says. She has uneven caramel-coloured hair and her eyes change colour. They are all great people and the best friends anyone could ever ask for. I met them after Percy had made sure that I was alright after I fell unconscious. I told him about the visit I had from Hera and Aphrodite and he was listening very carefully to me when I was telling him. After I finished telling him all about the visit, he didn't say anything. All he did was hug me for whatever reason that I don't know. These past couple of days have been amazing. I've made great friends, I trained with my weapon, which is a two metre long sword made of celestial bronze and Percy and I have hung out every single day. I've also been thinking if I have feelings for Percy. I mean, I always smile when I see him, I get jealous if another girl is too close to him and I always want to be near him. Could it be love? I think the answer is yes. I'm in love with Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon.

I was in the training arena doing some sword work when I noticed that Percy was training beside me.

"Hey y/n, do you want to have a duel?"

"You're on Percy."

We got into our fighting stances and the fight had begun. I've heard about how Percy is the best swordsman in camp and everyone was right. Every time I'd attack he would block and parry. He was quick and swung his sword, Anaklusmos (Riptide), very smoothly and his attacks had always hit. We were battling for a good few minutes until Percy had hit my weapon out of my hand and placed his sword to my throat. He had won the battle. He held his hand out and I took it.

"Great job Percy, where did you learn to fight like that?"

"When I came to camp, there was someone named Luke Castellan and he was the best swords fighter in camp. He taught me whet he knows and I picked up some skills on my adventures. We competed several times and he always won. Until the day that I beat him. We were great friends, but it was all a lie. Luke had betrayed all of us and joined Kronos' side and he keeps on recruiting more people to join him." When Percy said that, I suddenly fell onto my knees and started to get a vision.

Vision

I was standing next to a woman who looked familiar but I couldn't see her very well because she was blurry, like I'm not allowed to know who she is. We were standing in front of a boy with with sandy hair, blue eyes and a scar on his cheek. He had a very evil look on his face. It was quiet until the woman beside me had spoken,

"Luke Castellan, why are you here? Have you come to spy on us? To tell your camp and the demigods our plans so they will win in the Giant War? Or are you here for something else?"

"I have come to pledge my alliance to you and your army. The Olympian Gods should be removed from Mount Olympus and the world should be start a new. I have plants of reasons to join you and leave them. One of them is because of my father Hermes. He was never there for me and my mother and he never bothered to help us in time of need. The Gods let my best friend, Thalia Grace, to die. I can help you in the Giant War. That's why I am here." The lady beside me looked deep in thought, but then an evil smile had come upon her face.

"Very well Luke. You may join us. This here beside me is my daughter y/n and before you both get to know each other. I'm going to be casting a spell on you so nothing more than friendship will happen. My daughter can't afford to be distracted by love because we need her to be at her best when the war happens. She is a full blooded Titan and love will only come between our victory." With that the woman, who is actually my mother, casted a spell on us so that we are only friends and nothing more.

End of vision

When the vision had ended, I gasped. My mother is evil, I'm a full blooded Titan and Luke Castellan is my best friend. Percy looked at me with concern and all I did was I got up and I ran. I ran from camp, from my friends, but most of all I ran from the one I had fallen in love with, I ran from Percy.

Percy's POV

After y/n awoke from her dream like state, she had gasped, gotten up from the ground and she ran. I tried to follow her, but she was too fast and I lost her. She must've had a vision that was something to do with her memories. Is she beginning to remember who she was! She got her vision after I told her about Luke, which means her old self knows Luke, though it doesn't really surprise me. She is Gaea's daughter and Luke had joined Gaea's side. I left the training arena to tell Chiron what had just occurred. When I found him, I told him about what had just happened.

"Chiron, I need to tell you something about y/n. I think she is starting to remember who she is because after we had a dual, you know as in training with each other, she asked me about my skills and where I learnt them. I told her a bit about Luke and after I finished talking, she had entered a dream like state and when she awoke, she gasped and then ran. I tried to catch up with her, but she was too fast and I lost her. So now, I don't know where she is and I don't know what to do."

"All we can do Percy is wait. If she is beginning to remember, the best we can do is wait. Hera gave her a second chance to choose the path that she wanted to walk and y/n has made a new start and if/when she remembers, it's up to her to choose her own path. She will either choose to go back to her mother, or she will join us. I know you want her to join us because of certain feelings that you've developed and don't deny it. I see the way you look at her. I just hope you don't end up fighting against her but with her. Only time will tell Percy." I left after our little talk and made my way to my cabin. I really hope I don't have it fight y/n, I don't want to hurt her. Chiron's right, I have developed feelings for y/n and I want to be by her side, not against her. Like Chiron said,

Only time will tell