Connor Stoll x Reader (Partners in Crime)

Requested by @epika123

My name is y/n and I'm a daughter of Athena, Goddess of Wisdom. Like my siblings, I have blonde hair and stormy grey eyes, I always want to know when things are happening and I know a lot of knowledge. Out of all my siblings, Annabeth Chase and I are the closest. Annabeth is Percy's girlfriend and Percy is one of my best friends, he is also a son of Poseidon. The only difference between my siblings and I is that I love pranking people with my other best friend (and secret crush) Connor Stoll. Ever since I met him, we had become best friends really fast and when he is pranking people, I help him because I love pranking people as well, but I also get to spend time with him. My siblings know that I like Connor and said that I should tell him, but I'm too scared. What if he doesn't like me like I like him? It would run our friendship and I don't want that. I don't want to lose him. Annabeth and I were in the Athena cabin just hanging out and we were talking about everything and anything.

"So y/n, when are you going to tell Connor that you like him? I don't know why you're scared. You never know that he might like you to. Next time you guys hang out (most likely to prank people) you should tell him. And if he does anything bad, he knows that he will have Percy and me to answer to and I don't think anyone wants to mess with Percy. You know Percy sees you as a little sister." I just thought about what Annabeth said. I don't know what to do. I really want to tell him, but I'm scared that he won't return my feelings.

"Annabeth, I would love to tell him, but what if he doesn't return my feelings? It could ruin out friendship and I don't want to lose him. If we have to be just friends so I don't lose him, then that's how it's going to be. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to head down to the training arena and practice for a bit." Annabeth had said goodbye and I just made my way to the training arena. When I got to the training arena, I got my two swords out and started to train. My specialty is dual wielding, which means that I fight with two swords instead of one. I'm the only camper who fights with two swords. All the other campers use either sword, sword and a shield, a spear or a bow and arrows. When Chiron found out that I fight with two swords, he asked if I could demonstrate and when I did, he told me to keep it up. If anyone else can handle two swords, them I would train them. But so far, no one else has the skill. After training for a bit, I noticed that someone was watching me. When I saw who it was, I had a smile on my face. Watching me train was none other than Connor Stoll.

"Like what you see Stoll?"

"Definitely y/n. I should come down more often when you train." He sent me a wink and a smile. Our friendship is a bit different to everyone else's. We tend to flirt with each other a lot, but it doesn't really mean anything, even though I wish it did. I just wish that Connor could see that I like him. I mean, I could always tell him but like I said, I'm scared. I had sheathed my swords and went over to Connor and gave him a hug.

"So who are we pranking today?" Connor just gave me a smile, grabbed my hand and started to lead me to one of the cabins. After a while, we had stopped in from of the Poseidon cabin, which meant that we would be pranking Percy. This should be interesting. Connor had a bag with him and it was filled with all different types of things; all different coloured paint, lots of glitter, little decorations and so much more. Connor placed out some stuff on the ground and we began to 'decorate' Percy's room. We were finally done after a a while and I have to say, the room looks really different. We heard footsteps approaching the cabin, so we quickly packed up our stuff and jumped out of the window and ran for our lives. We could hear Percy yell at the tops of his lungs. He must've bee the one who was approaching the cabin. Connor grabbed my hand, I blushed a little, and we ran into the woods where, hopefully, Percy won't find us. I know he will find out who it 'decorated' his cabin. We ran deep into the woods and eventually stopped at a small, quiet area. We layer down on the grass and caught our breaths. After we caught our breaths, we began to take in the scenery. That's also when I noticed that it was just Connor and I, alone, in the woods, where no one can interrupt us. I was about to say something to Connor, but then he began to speak.

"You know y/n, this is really nice. It's just the two of us, alone, in the woods and the scenery is really nice. It feels like we are on a date, don't you agree?" I was shocked by that, but then I relaxed. Maybe I can tell him how I feel.

"Yeah, it does doesn't it." Before I could say anything else, I had looked into Connor's eyes and suddenly got really lost in them and I couldn't speak. The same thing happened to Connor when he looked into mine. It's like it was just us two in the world and nothing else. He's eyes had flickered down to my lips and them back up to my eyes. He began to slowly lean in and on impulse, I did to. After a few seconds, our lips had touched and sparks had flown. After a few seconds, Connors hands made there way to my waist and my hands wrapped around his neck. We pulled apart after a while and we were breathless, but we didn't let go of each other.

"Y/n, I've been meaning to tell you for a while now. Ever since I met you, we had become best friends really fast. But over the last couple of months, I had developed a crush on you, but then it developed deeper and that's when I realised that I was in love with you. I don't know what I would do without you. Every time you're around, I get butterflies in my stomach. Every time you smile, my day instantly brightens up. Whenever you're around me, I always want to be near you. When your upset, I'm upset because I can't see your beautiful smile. You're the most beautiful, caring and nicest person I have ever met and I love you." At the end of his confessions, I was in tears.

"That was the most beautiful thing I have ever heard. I was going to tell you that I love you to, but I got scared. I thought that you might not have returned my feelings and thought that it might ruin our friendship and I don't want to lose you. You're really important to me Connor. When're you're around, I can't help but smile. The effect you have on me, I know it's love." After my little speech, we kissed each other again. That's also when Connor asked me to be his girlfriend and in reply, I just kissed him. Just as we got up yo go back to camp we heard someone yell.

"Connor, y/n! I know that it was you who changed my cabin and now you better run!" Percy had found us and before he could do anything, Connor grabbed my hand and we ran with a furious Percy following us. He eventually caught up to us, but when we told him that Connor and I are together, he completely forgot about his revenge because he was shocked. We took that as our cue to run. Of cause everyone at camp was shocked when they heard, but they eventually calmed down and everything was normal, or as normal as it can be when you're a demigod. Of cause, Connor and I pulled more pranks, but that's just how we are.

Partners in crime, boyfriend and girlfriend. Life couldn't get any better. As long as y/n is by my side, I will always be happy. I will also do everything in my power to make sure she is safe and I won't let anyone ever hurt her. I'll love her until my last breath, but even after death I will love her.