Percy Jackson x Reader (Jealousy in the Library)

This one shot was requested by @Alex_rawrz21. Enjoy. I also want to thank everyone who has read these one shots. I'm so happy that you all enjoy them.

Y/n's POV

Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon. I knew him even before we knew we were demigods. We grew up with each other and are the best of friends. His mother Sally and my mother m/n met each other at college and they are the best of friends. We have similar stories when it comes to our fathers. They were never around when we were growing up and when we ask our mothers they always say that they were great men and loved us dearly, even though they weren't around, but had to leave due to certain circumstances. If they really loved us, they wouldn't have left. I guess Percy and I resent our fathers just a little bit. It would've been nice if they called every now and then, but they had no contact at all. Percy and I both attended Yancy Academy where we met Grover and everything was going fine until a couple of months later.

Flashback

Percy, Grover and I where in our favourite class, Greek mythology. Everyone in the class had trouble understanding this class, but for some reason, Percy and I were great at it even though all the other classes we have difficulty in. It made no sense to Percy and I. We were sitting in class waiting for Mr Brunner, out favourite teacher to teach us. He would sometimes hold tournaments with the students like who could write the name of all the Greek Gods, their domains and who the 12 Olympians are. He would even bring in actual weapons and armour that the Greeks wear. When the door to the classroom had opened, we thought it was Mr Brunner, but instead it was Mrs Dodds, our maths teacher. She always gave Percy and I bad vibes. We told Grover one time that we thought that Mrs Dodds wasn't even human and he looked at us seriously and said that's absolutely true. When Mrs Dodds came into the classroom she said,

"Percy Jackson and y/n l/n. Come with me." I looked at Percy and he just shrugged his shoulders. Grover on the other hand had a fearful look on his face. For whatever reason, I had no idea. Percy and I just got up, gave Grover a reassuring smile and followed Mrs Dodds. She led us through a part of school that is forbidden to students and led us to an abandoned classroom. Why Mrs Dodds led us here where no one could find us, I had no clue. It was just Mrs Dodds, Percy and I in the classroom and to be honest, I was scared. Percy must have seen the scared expression on my face because he grabbed my hand, gave it a squeeze and gave me a small smile. When he touched my hand, I felt sparks shoot up my arm and the smile he gave me made my face heat up and a hint of a blush had appeared. I'll admit that I have a small, ok a massive crush on Percy ever since we met and everyday, I fall for him a little more. But all we are is best friends, even though I wish we could be more. We must have missed something, because when we looked to where Mrs Dodds was standing, she was no longer there. She was now standing atop of one of the cupboards and was glaring down at us.

"It was only a matter of time until we found you two. Our master doesn't like that his two brothers have broken a sacred oath and because they have, you two must die." With that, she had turned into a monster. And not just any monster, but a fury. One of Hades loyal servants. But I thought they were just a myth. If a fury is real, that must mean that the Greek Gods are real and everything else must be real. Which means that what Mr Brunner has taught us is important to us. Mrs Dodds had decided to dive down to try to attack us and we just jumped out of the way, barely missing her. Before she could attack again, Mr Brunner and Grover had found us and chucked something at Percy and I. He chucked a pen to Percy and he chucked a ring to me. We gave him a confused look and he said,

"Percy, uncap the pen and y/n touch the blue sapphire on your ring." We did what we were told and the pen and the ring had transformed into weapons. Percy's pen was now a sword called Anaklusmos, Riptide. My ring had transformed into a spear named Spitha, Spark. I didn't have any time to think about the weapons because Mrs Dodds had decided to attack again. So Percy and I did the only thing that came naturally to us. We attacked with our weapons. For some reason, I knew exactly what the spear does. I can attack up front with the spear or from a distance cause the spear pulses with electricity that I can blast at enemies. The spear doesn't hurt me, in fact it gives me energy and strength like we are one. I decided to attack form a distance while Percy attacked up front. His skills with Riptide were amazing. It's like they are one as well. Within a few minute, Mrs Dodds had been stabbed in the chest and turned into dust. We touched our weapons again and they transformed back into a pen and a ring. Mr Brunner and Grover were still in the classroom. We looked at them for an explanation and they just said to come with them. We followed them out of the school and I noticed that Mr Brunner was no longer in his wheelchair. From the waist down, he had a body of a horse and I saw that Grover had goat feet and horns on his head. I knew then and there that Mr Brunner was in fact Chiron from Greek mythology and Grover was a satyr. Before Chiron could say anything, I told them what I knew.

"You are correct my child. You and Percy are both demigods, I know you resent your fathers, but now that you know, you have to understand why they weren't around. But they have helped you. Now hop on, I'm taking you two to Camp Half-Blood. I'll explain on the way there." Along the way, Chiron did explain everything and he told us who our fathers are. I'm a daughter of Zeus, God of the sky and Percy is a son of Poseidon, God of the sea. The pen and ring we have that transform into weapons are a present from our fathers. When we got to camp, we started to train and because Hades wouldn't stop at nothing to have us killed, we stayed there year around.

End of Flashback

That was 3 years ago now. We were 15 when we first arrived to camp. Because we're year rounders, we train hard and hang out a lot. We always train with the weapons our fathers had given us. We have been on a few quests and have saved the camp and Olympus a few times and were declared as heroes. A lot of the campers look up to us and always ask us to tell them the story of how we saved Olympus. But those were the only time we left camp. We would usually be training, but instead we were sent on an errand to retrieve a book from the library for Chiron that he doesn't have time to get because he is too busy training some new campers. While we were looking for the book, I noticed that Brittany, a daughter of Aphrodite was looking at Percy with a dreamy look. Then she looked at me and gave me a smirk. I had no idea what she was planning, but then she came over.

"Hey Percy. You look great today." She said to Percy and gave him a flirty smile. She did not just flirt with him! Everyone knew I like Percy except for Percy himself and because I embarrassed Brittany one time, she vowed to get revenge on me and I guess this is how she is doing it. I would've been fine, if Percy hadn't started to talk to her and look at her with a dreamy expression on his face. I knew it was an Aphrodite thing so I tried to push down my jealousy and anger, which I did barely. They talked more and then Brittany whispered something in his ear and next thing I know, Percy caressed her cheek and kissed her on the lips. Brittany kissed back and I couldn't believe it. I was heartbroken at the sight. I tried to fight the tears, but it was hard and one tear fell down my cheek. I didn't even bother to hide it. When Brittany saw, she had a smirk on her face and when Percy saw the tear that had fallen down my cheek, he went to hug me and try to apologise but I pressed the blue sapphire on my ring and it transformed into my spear. I was upset, but also mad and I couldn't contain it any longer. I pointed my spear at Percy and Brittany. Percy had a shocked expression on his face because I have never pointed my spear at him and Brittany looked scared because you should never anger a daughter of Zeus. People had started to gather in the library to see what was going on because the clouds started to darken and was responding to my mood. Before anything had happened, there was a flash of light and there stood my father. He looked at me then at Percy and Brittany and he knew what happened. He came over to me and gave me a hug, helping me calm down and the sky turned back to being a blue sky. Everyone departed so now it was just Percy, Brittany, my father and I in the library. My father gave me a reassuring smile and said that he had to go back to Olympus. I just looked at Percy with a heartbroken look.

"How could you Percy? How could you not see how I feel about you? I loved you Percy and then you kiss one of my enemies." I couldn't say anymore because tears had began to fall down my cheek. I couldn't take it anymore, so I ran out of the library and back to my cabin. I guess Brittany got what she wanted. When I got to the cabin, I saw my half siblings Thalia and Jason Grace. I told them what happened and that I would like to be alone and they left. After a while, there was a knock on the door and when I answered it, Percy was standing there. I was about to shut the door on him, but he asked for one chance to explain. I let him in and he began explaining.

"Y/n, I am so sorry. You might not believe me, but I didn't mean to kiss Brittany. I was trying to tell her that I don't like her like that and then she whispered a command in my ear to kiss her and because she has charm speak, I had no choice but to obey. I don't like her, I like you. No, I love you." I couldn't believe. First, Brittany has charm speak and commanded Percy to kiss her, but he didn't want to. Then Percy tells me he loves me. I was so happy that I grabbed the collar of his shirt and kissed him. He kissed back and it was the best kiss ever. He asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes. The next time I saw Brittany, I may have accidentally sent a blast of lightening at her. At least now she knew not to mess with me when it came to the guy I love.

A daughter of Zeus and a son of Poseidon who had fallen in love with each other. Nothing can break them apart and no one would ever try because they are one powerful couple.