Calypso x Leo Valdez x Reader (Leo is Mine) Part 1

Requested by @GuessWho

I looked around me and all I could see where the Roman and Greek demigods, the Olympians, Chiron and his kinsmen fighting together against so many enemies. This is the biggest war we have ever faced and it's against our strongest opponent yet, Gaea, Mother Earth. She has arisen after so long and has made her attack against the Camp, before making her way to The Empire State Building. I was fighting every monster that came my way and before I knew it, I made my way to where my boyfriend was fighting. When I saw what he was about to do, I ran over to him and grabbed him by the arm, stopping him from going any further.

"Leo, don't do this." He stopped in his tracks and turned around to look at me.

"Y/n, I have to do this. It's the only way to end this war once and for all."

"But you could die and I can't lose you." I gripped his arm tighter and refused to let him go.

"I'd rather die than condemn thousands of lives to their death. That's including you, I would risk my own life for the sake of yours. I would die for you Y/n." Before I could say anything, he placed his hands on the side of my face and smashed his lips against mine in a desperate kiss. I kissed him back with everything I could and I couldn't help but feel that this would be our last kiss. When he pulled away, he placed his forehead against mine and looked into my e/c eyes.

"I love you Y/n, now and forever, never forget that." With tears in my eyes I said,

"I love you to Leo, now and forever. I'll never forget you." We looked at each other once more before he turned away from me and headed towards Gaea. He delivered the final blow that killed Gaea, ending the war once and for all, saving so many lives. When Gaea was killed, the rest of the monsters trued to run, but they were quickly taken care of. I looked around and saw that many were injured, thankfully none were dead and saw that everyone was cheering that we survived the war. I also noticed that Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank and Nico all had smiles on their faces, relieved that they had survived. I continued looking around, searching for Leo to celebrate with him, but I couldn't find him anywhere. I walked over to the group and said,

"Have any of you seen Leo anywhere?" The smiles that were present on their faces immediately disappeared as a look of sadness took over. They all looked at each other and before I could ask what was going on, Nico, one of my best friends, walked up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder.

"Y/n, will you come with me? There is something you need to know." I looked at everyone and all they did was turn their heads away from me. I looked back at Nico and nodded my head, following him to a part of the camp where we can talk privately. As we were walking, I suddenly got a bad feeling about whatever it is that he needs to tell me. We walked all the way to his cabin and sat down on his bed.

"Y/n, you know how Leo delivered the final blow and killed Gaea, saving us all?" All I did was nod my head, not saying anything and allowed him to continue.

"Well, there was a price to pay if he did that."

"What kind of price?" The bad feeling from before increased and honestly, I was scared about the answer.

"The price Leo had to pay was his life. I'm sorry Y/n, but Leo died." I felt my heart break at his words as tears streamed down my face. 'My boyfriend, is dead.' Is the only thought running through my head. Nico held out his arms and I crawled towards him, burying my face in his chest, crying, as he held me and tried to comfort me. But no matter what he said, nothing had worked. My heart was broken and only one person can fix that, but he's dead. I cried for, what felt like forever, until I eventually fell asleep in Nico's arms.