Leo Valdez x Reader (Fire And Ice) Part 3 (Final)

"Your mother is Khione, Goddess of Snow."

3 weeks later

It's been 3 weeks since I found out that the woman who guided me to camp, was actually my mother. During the first week, Chiron had a cabin built for me since there wasn't one and he allowed me to design it. Since I felt a bit homesick, I wanted my cabin to look a little bit like the ice palace that was once my home. Chiron said that would be ok and he talked to some girl named Annabeth Chase, a daughter of Athena, since she is the camps architect. Annabeth was more than happy to build something for the camp, but when she found out that it was a new cabin for Khione and that it was for me, she didn't seem all that thrilled. I got the feeling that she didn't like Khione. In fact, I got the feeling nearly all the campers didn't like Khione and that it was going to affect me and my life here at camp. It was just a few days after I was claimed when everyone found out who my mother was.

Flashback

"Y/n, since there is no cabin here for you, I suggest we go talk to Annabeth Chase. She is a daughter of Athena and the camps architect. She would be able to build the cabin for her and you will be the one designing it, since you'll be the only one using it. Come on." Chiron said as we walked out of the Big House and made our way to the Athena cabin. I was actually a little worried telling people who my mother was, but I kept an emotionless face so no one would know what I was feeling. When we arrived to the Athena cabin, Chiron knocked on the door and a girl with blonde hair and striking grey eyes answered the door.

"Hey Chiron, y/n. What can I do for you?" Chiron replied and said,

"Annabeth, would you be able to build a new cabin here at camp. Y/n has finally been claimed and we don't have a cabin for her to stay in." Annabeth just nodded her head and ran back into the cabin, grabbed something's and we left. We looked around the cabin area for a spot to have the cabin built. After looking for a few minutes, we found the perfect spot and Annabeth got to work. She did some measurements and took some notes. As she was working, I decided to talk to Chiron.

"Chiron, I'm a little scared."

"Why are you scared y/n?"

"Well, I'm the only daughter of Khione...." Before I could say anything else, I heard Annabeth yell out,

"You're a daughter of Khione!" Everyone around us looked at us, at me and I saw a look of hate on their faces. I didn't like the looks everyone was giving me, so I ran. I ran out of the area and into the woods.

Meanwhile - Annabeth's POV

"You're a daughter of Khione!" I yelled put when I heard y/n say who her mother is. Everyone around us looked at y/n and I saw a look of hate on their faces. Y/n then ran out if the area and into the woods. Chiron told everyone to get back to what their supposed to be doing while I just stood there in shock. Chiron just walked over to me and asked if I could still build the cabin for y/n. Even though I was in shock, I still was going to build the cabin and got straight back to work. Chiron said that y/n wanted to have the place be like the ice palace she once called home and that's what I was going to do.

End of POV

As soon as I got to the woods, I found the tallest tree and started to climb up it. When I was in a safe and comfortable decision, I just sat there and let myself be consumed by my thoughts. 'The look on everyone's faces told me that they hate my mother, that they hate me. Why? What did my mother do for everyone at camp to hate her? Why must they hate me all because of who my mother is? Maybe they think that I'm exactly like my mother and that must be why they hate me. I've been alone for so long and all I wanted was a place where I belong and to have someone who would be there for me, to have some friends that I know who won't stab me in the back. What about Leo? Does he hate mother as well? And when he finds out that Khione is my mother, will he hate me as well? Will he leave me and only look at me with hate? I really hope that doesn't happen. Leo happens to be the only who understands me amd understands what I've been through. I really don't want him to leave me all because of who my mother is.' With that last thought, I decided to close my eyes and I fell asleep.