Face Reveal?

*Slowly comes out from the shadows, looking very nervous*

H-Hey there guys, long time no see *laughs nervously* So, I want to begin by saying how sorry I am for not updating for so long now *Gets down on my knees and begs for forgiveness* Please don't kill me! Because if you do, then I won't be able to write for you guys and we wouldn't want that, right?

So, as to what this is all about. As I've read some stories, I've noticed how quite a few authors have revealed what they look like and I was wondering, are you guys curious as to what I look like? I'm considering doing a face reveal, but only if you guys truly want to know what I look like. It's up to you guys, tell me what you think in the comments and a decision will be made from there.

Before I go, I just want to say that you guys are truly amazing and have been an inspiration to me since I began writing. I really am hoping to get back into writing and publishing as much as I can real soon. Don't forget, requests are open, you can ask for whatever you want and I'll do my best to deliver the best I can. Please let me know absolutely everything you want in your request and I'll do my best to include it. Just a quick reminder, all requests need to be sent in a private message as it's easier for me to keep track of them. All requests sent that way will be done, I assure you of that. Or, if you guys just want to chat, send me a message and I'll always get back to you guys, no matter what you want to talk about, I'm all ears.

With love,
BlueIceWolf