Percy Jackson x Angelique x Acciai (Demigod or God) part 3 (Final)

Dream

I look around me and I see nothing but darkness. Usually, if I am all alone in a place filled with nothing but darkness, I feel scared, but this time I felt at peace, like nothing can scare me or harm me in anyway. 'This reminds me of the time when I was in a comatose state and father had spoken to me for the first time and I found out who he is and what I was. It sounded crazy right from the start that father is one of the Olympian Gods, but no matter how crazy it sounded, I knew deep in my heart that it was true and I understood that he couldn't be there for me. Father wanted me to have a normal life with mother, but when I lost her, I fell into a coma and when I woke up, I was on that Island and have been dreaming of the day that I would be free of the monster-infested Island. And finally, after so many years, my prayers have been answered.' I thought as I waited for someone to appear. I had a feeling that someone was going to show up, I just didn't know who.

"Have you been waiting long, my young warrior?" A voice in my head spoke a few minutes later. I recognised the voice as my fathers and a smile was plastered on my face.

"No I haven't been waiting long at all. I had a feeling that someone was going to appear, I just didn't know who it would be. Is there a reason as to why you are here father?" I asked with a curious tone in my voice. All my father did was chuckle and said,

"As a matter of fact, there is. I'm here to speak to you about which camp you are going to be attending. Obviously, you have to choose one and you only have a maximum of seven days to decide. My opinion, talk to both Acciai and Percy about the camps and then have a think about what you think is best. Whatever you decide, I'm happy with because whatever you're happy with I'm happy with. Now, I have to go and I'll be seeing you soon. Farewell, my daughter." Before I could say anything, there was a bright light and everything had begun to turn white. My eyes closed as I could feel myself start to wake up.

End of dream

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in my room on the boat. What father had said got me thinking and he's right. I would have to decide which camp I would be staying at and it would become my home where I'll train and become stronger and master my powers. The only question there is, which camp do I go to? I guess the only way I can find out is by talking to both Percy and Acciai about the camps they go to and make my decision from there. I only have seven days to make my choice. I decided to get up, but then a pain was shot through my back and I remembered that I had sustained an injury from my swords piercing me in the back yesterday when a monster attacked. I slowly got up from my bed, as slow as I could without injury myself further, and walked out of my room. I decided to find one of the boys and talk to them about the camps. As I was walking around, I saw a room with a sea green door that smelt like the sea and guessed that it was Percy's room. I knocked on the door and Percy said,

"Come in." So I turned the door knob and entered. Percy saw that I t was me and a charming smile appeared on his face. For some reason, my cheeks began to feel hot and I knew I was blushing. 'Why am I blushing? Sure, Percy has such an amazing smile, but that doesn't mean I like him or anything, does it?' I shook my head from the thought, I mean I've only known him for about a day.

"Is there something wrong Angelique? You seem to be pretty spaced out." I looked at Percy and gave him a small smile.

"Nothing's wrong. I just wanted to talk to you about Camp Half-Blood and see what it's like. You see, my father contacted me last night and he told me that I have a maximum of seven days to choose which camp I would like to go to. He told me that he doesn't care which camp, as long as I'm happy with my choice. So, what is the camp like?"

"Well, it's the camp for Greek demigods. You see, the Gods had decided to split up both the Greek and Roman demigod because they didn't want us meeting each other, fighting each other and killing one another. The Gods didn't want us to meet, but fate interfered and we ended up meeting anyway, no matter how much the Gods tried to stop it. At first there was some conflict, but now, the Greek demigods can visit the Romans and vice versa. Jason, a son of Jupiter/Zeus and I brought the two camps together actually. But, that's a story for another time. Anyway, the camp is a type of training facility, but also a home to the demigods there. You can stay for the summer break and then return to the mortal world and live there, or you can stay year round, you make the choice. Unfortunately for some of us, we have no choice but to stay at camp because we don't have a place in the mortal world to go back to. Some have decided to stay at camp because they just don't want to go back for various reasons. The camp's director is Dionysus, but we call him Mr. D, and the activities coordinator is Chiron, who is a centaur. There are cabins for all the Gods and Goddesses, including the minor Gods and Goddesses as well, we have a dining pavilion, an archery field, a sword fighting arena, a climbing wall with lava for training, an amphitheatre, an armoury and the Big House. We get a necklace when we start camp and get a bead for each year that we spend at camp." Percy explained to me.