Calypso x Leo Valdez x Reader (Leo is Mine) Part 2

Warning: Minor swearing

"L-Leo, is that really you?" I said in shock, momentarily forgetting everyone around us.

"In the flesh. It's great to see you again, Y/n."

"Leo!" I ran straight at him and wrapped my hands around his neck as his went around my waist, and kissed him. He kissed back and when we pulled away, I placed my hand on his cheek and whispered,

"It really is you. I missed you so much."

"I missed you to Y/n, more than words can describe." I hugged him again until I noticed a girl was standing just behind him. I let go of Leo and walked up to her.

"Hello, my name is Y/n L/n, who are you?" She gave me a look of hate and said,

"My name is Calypso and keep your hands off my boyfriend." All I could do was look at her in shock.

"Excuse me. Leo is my boyfriend and he has been for a few months now." I said while trying to control my rising temper. I could see a smirk begin to form on her face as she spoke again.

"If that's true, then why would he kiss me back when I kissed him? I gotta say, he is one hell of a kisser." Suddenly, everything disappeared around me and all I could see was red. I lunged at Calypso and screamed at her,

"You bitch!" Before punching her straight in the face. She held the spot I punched and looked at me in shock before she recovered and lunged back at me. We both fell to the ground, kicking and punching each other. 'How dare she try to steal my boyfriend?! I swear, I will kill her.' I thought as I fought back, landing multiple hits. I hit her with as much strength as I could and noticed that I was leaving plenty of bruises on her as well as busting her lip open and leaving one of her eyes black. Before I could do anymore damage, I was pulled off of her and when I saw who it was, I slapped them.

"How could you Leo!? How could you do this to me!?" I screamed at him. Then, in a slight whisper, I said,

"I love you, now and forever, remember? That's what you said to me before you died. Were you lying to me?" He tried to place his hand on my arm, but I visibly flinched and he pulled back.

"Y/n, you know I would never lie to you. I was completely honest with you before I died, I will always love you. I love you now and I would love you forever. I admit, I did kiss Calypso back, but then I realised what I had done and I felt extremely guilty. I never meant to kiss her, the only one I ever want to kiss is you. The only one for me is you and I don't want to lose you, please Y/n, don't leave me. I need you, you're important to me. I love you and only you. You're the one who owns my heart." I looked into his eyes and realised that he was telling the truth, he really didn't mean to kiss her and that he truly loves me. I walked over to him and placed my hands around him, hugging him.

"I believe you. And, I love you to. I will always be here for you Leo, I won't ever leave. But, one quick question. Why is Calypso here?"

"Oh, about that. You see, the first time I met her, I swore upon the River Styx that I would free her from the Island and that's what I did. I brought her here since this would be the place I would always return to because this is where you are. I would always find a way to return to you Y/n." I felt my heart beat faster at his words.

"Dam you and your way with talking sweet. I'm just so happy that you're back. These last few weeks have been absolute hell without you. Now come on, we better go back to the others, they've missed you a lot." I placed my hand in his and together we walked over to everyone, however, I hadn't noticed that Calypso disappeared. When we approached everyone else, they all ran up to Leo and tackled him in a hug. All I could do was stand there and laugh.