Leo Valdez x Reader (The Guardians of the Galaxy)

Requested by @The_Dragon_Trainer. Hope you enjoy.

Y/n's POV

Sometimes being a daughter of Hades, God of the Underworld, is never easy. Especially when it comes to people dieing because I can always feel when peoples life forces are slipping away. When people's life force are slipping away, I feel a bit of pain depending on the way they are dieing and it distracts me which could give my opponent an advantage over me. The only time I had felt so much pain was the battle we had just own against Gaea, but barely. If it wasn't for Percy Jackson, Gaea would've won. And if it wasn't for Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus and the guy I have-a-massive-crush-on-but-won't-ever-tell, I would've died.

Flashback

I had just finished fighting a hellhound when suddenly, I felt so much pain in my body. I knew that it was demigods dieing and there were so many of them. The pain was so bad that I had fallen onto the ground, my weapon beside me and left as an easy target. That's when Medusa decided to that she wanted to turn me into stone. I kept my eyes shut tightly so I wouldn't look into her eyes. I could tell that she was right in front of me because of the hissing of the snakes on her head.

"Daughter of Hades, you shouldn't be fighting a war. You deserve to have a break, to stop fighting. All you have to do is open your beautiful, obsidian eyes." Her voice was like a hypnotic sound. I was so tempted to just open my eyes, but then I heard someone shout my name and it stopped me from opening my eyes. I heard the sound of a sword decapitating something and when I knew it was safe, I opened my eyes. Standing before me was Leo Valdez. I stood up after the pain was gone.

"Thank you for saving me Leo." I gave him a smile and a kiss on the cheek. He was blushing and his nose was starting to catch on fire. He put t out while I let out a little giggle, which was very uncharacteristic of me. But I couldn't help it, I also do thing that are out of character when Leo is around. I gave Leo one more kiss on the cheek and left to fight more monsters. After a long time, we knew the fight was over because the monsters were retreating. The one and only Percy Jackson had defeated Gaea in a one-on-one fight. After Gaea was defeated, we went around finding so many wounded and also dead demigods. We built shrouds and burnt them honouring the dead.

End of flashback

I was in the Hades cabin with my brother Nico Di Angelo just talking about everything that had happened in our lives. I'm the only one who is close to Nico and is always there for him. I'm his older sister, so it's my job to look out for him. After I heard about his blood related sister, Bianca and her death on a quest, I made a vow to always be there for Nico. We were just talking about the battle with Gaea when suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I got up from my spot and answered the door. Standing there was Leo and he looked a little nervous.

"Hey y/n. I was wondering if you wanted to, maybe, go on a date with me to the movies and watch Guardians of the Galaxy? It's just come out and I know how much you've wanted to see it." I can't believe that Leo had asked me out. I was about to answer, but then Nico decided to make an appearance. I looked at him with a curious expression. Before he said anything though, I decided to give answer to Leo.

"Yes Leo, I would love to go to the movies with you." Leo had a smile on his face and Nico just gave him a look and said,

"Don't hurt my sister, Valdez. Or you'll have me to deal with." Then he left, but before he did, he sent a glare to Leo which resulted in Leo whimpering just a little. He then recovered and turned to me. He told me that he will pick me up at 6 for the movies. I said goodbye to him and started to get ready for my date as it was already 5. I decided to wear something casual because we are only going to the movies. It was 6 and Leo had shown up.

"You look beautiful y/n. But you always look beautiful." I blushed at his comment, said that he looks handsome, even though he always looks handsome and we left to go to the movies. Once we got our popcorn and drinks, we got our tickets for the movie and found our seats. I have been wanting to watch Guardians of the Galaxy and now I get to, also a bonus is that I get to watch it with Leo. During the movie, I went to grab some popcorn the same time as Leo and instead of getting some popcorn, we just held hands. After the movie, we walked back to camp. When we got to the Hades cabin, I gave Leo a kiss on the cheek.

"I had fun tonight Leo. Thank you for taking me to the movies."

"I'm glad you had fun y/n. I enjoyed it myself. But there is one more thing. I've been meaning to tell you this for a while. I have feelings for you y/n and I think it might be love. So, I love you y/n and I was wondering if you would be my girlfriend?" Instead of answering with a yes, I just kissed him on the lips. He got my answer and kissed me back. We did get caught though by Nico, but he just gave me a smile and Leo a look saying "take care of her, or else." I just laughed, gave Leo a kiss goodnight and went into the cabin.

"I'm happy for you y/n. I know he'll take care of you. If not, he has me to deal with." Nico told me with happiness in his eyes, but also a promise.

"Thank you Nico and I know. Goodnight." I said and then went to bed. I went to sleep with a smile on my face.

Tonight was one of the best nights ever and I'll never forget it.