Percy Jackson x Reader (Broken Heart)

Edited

My name is Y/n and I'm a daughter of Zeus, God of the Sky and King of Olympus. I've been at Camp Half-Blood for a few months now and I'm happy to call it home as it's the one place I truly belong. I was in my cabin just waiting for my older brother, Jason Grace, to get here. Because my sister, Thalia Grace, isn't here at camp, due to being a Hunter of Artemis, I thought about talking to Jason about something that has been on my mind since he is the only other sibling I have left to talk to and that he may be able to help me. 'I really wish Thalia was here, I could really use a sister talk, but I guess Jason would be able to help me with my dilemma. I really miss Thalia, I wish she would visit more often.' I thought. As I was sitting on my bed, my mind had wondered to a certain Son of Poseidon, Percy Jackson. You see, I have a massive crush on him, and I have for a while now, but I don't know how he sees me. Percy and I are pretty good friends whereas he and Jason are best friends. I'm hoping that Jason would be able to help me and tell me if Percy has ever thought of us as something more than friends. I don't usually ask my brother about relationship advice for quite a few reasons. One being that he is my brother and I find it rather awkward talking to him about a guy I like and secondly, I'm worried that he'll go all over-protective on me and won't allow me to date any guys. I love Jason, I really do, but I don't want him to ruin any chances for me having a relationship with someone I really like. I don't really get a chance to talk to him because he is usually with his girlfriend Piper McLean, a daughter of Aphrodite. To be honest, I actually envy Jason because he can be with the one he loves and all I can do is just think about Percy instead of doing something about it. After a while, I heard the door open and I turned around to see that it was Jason. I got up from my bed, walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"Hey Jason, how are you?" I said as I pulled away from the hug.

"I'm alright, what about you? I haven't seen you in a while and I was beginning to think that something had happened." Jason had said. I looked into his electric blue eyes and saw concern in them. I felt a bit bad that I had worried him. I placed my hand on Jason's shoulder and said,

"Nothing happened Jason, I'm alright. I was just a bit preoccupied and I've just been thinking a lot about something that I would like to talk to you about. Now, usually I would talk to Thalia about this kind of stuff, but she isn't here, no matter how much I wish she was." I looked down at the ground with a sad look on my face, which led to Jason giving me a hug and reassuring me that he is here for me whenever I need him

"I know you miss Thalia and I wish she was here more often as well, but we both know that she can't be here. I'm always here for you Y/n, you know that right? I'm not Thalia, but I am your older brother and I promise to always be there for you whenever you need me, I swear upon the River Styx. It's my job as your brother to protect you from any harm and that's what I'll do." I could see the determination in his eyes and I felt really touched at his words. I always knew that Jason was looking out for me, but I always feel happy when he says things like this to me.

"Since you know me so well, you can probably tell that I have a massive crush on Percy and I don't know what to do about it. Percy and I are really good friends and I don't want to ever ruin the friendship we have. But, I'm wondering, does he ever see us as more than friends? Or does he only see me as a little sister? You and Percy hang out a lot when you're not with Piper and I know you guys talk a lot. Is there any chance that he talks about me, and if he does, what does he say?" I looked at my brother with hope in my e/c eyes.. Jason began to think and after a while, I saw a hint of a smirk appear on his face. I knew from seeing that smirk that he knew something that I didn't. I'm just hoping that he will tell me. From the look of it, it's a good piece of information that I'll like.