Travis Stoll x Reader (Please Don't Leave Me) Part 2

"Everyone, please hail y/n l/n, daughter of Zeus." Chiron announced to everyone at the dining pavilion when it was dinner time and everyone got up and bowed. Once everyone finished bowing, they sat back down and continued eating whereas I made my way to the table for Zeus' children, which sadly only consisted of me, and had my dinner. I decided to have f/f and f/d. As I was eating, I couldn't help but feel lonely because I'm the only daughter of Zeus. As I was eating my dinner, I got the feeling someone was staring at me and when I looked around, I saw that Luke was staring at me. At first I saw a dark look, but then it quickly disappeared and a smile formed on his face. I was a little scared when I saw the dark look from Luke, like he was planning something. I don't know why, but ever since we got to camp, Luke seems different, and not in a good way. I first noticed when I was still in the Hermes and we had our first lesson in the sword arena. The blade that Luke was using was very different from the weapons that were found in camp. The weapons you find at camp are all celestial bronze and can only hurt demigods, Gods and monsters. The sword Luke has is celestial bronze and tempered steel that hurts both mortals and immortals. 'Why Luke would have a weapon like that, I have no idea, but I plan to find out.' After eating dinner, I made my way to the Hermes cabin to collect some things to take to the Zeus' cabin since that's where I'll be staying from now on. When I got to the Hermes cabin, I saw that only Travis was there and when he saw me, he walked over to me and gave me a hug.

"Hey y/n, are you here to pick up your stuff?" Travis said after pulling away from the hug.

"Yeah, since I've been claimed now. Who would've thought that my dad was the all mighty Zeus huh? I thought I would've been one of the other Gods, or even a minor God, not one of the Big Three."

"Why would you think that y/n? Why would you think that you're not Big Three material?" Travis asked me with confusion in his voice.

"To be honest, I'm nothing special. Why would a boring girl like me be the daughter of one of the most powerful Gods? And the God of the Sky no less? My father is probably ashamed to have me as a daughter, considering he waited a while to claim me whereas Luke and Annabeth were claimed straight away. I'm not worthy of being Zeus' daughter." I felt a few tears streaming down my cheeks and as soon as Travis saw them, he pulled me into a hug and started stroking his hand through my hair.

"Y/n, why would you say such things? Of cause you're special and worthy of your father and he isn't ashamed of you. Don't think so low of yourself. You're not a boring girl and, even though I haven't known you long, I know for a fact that you're one of the best girls I have ever met. You're smart, beautiful, you really know how to fight with your spear that pulsates with electricity, you're a natural leader who is caring, honest and protective of those you care about. I know this because I know your story of how you came to camp and how you lost Thalia, but also because I've had the pleasure of getting to know you and hanging out with you. There aren't a lot of people like you and that's what makes you someone special, someone to treasure. You may not see it, but you're special, even to me." I melted at Travis's words and just hugged him tighter, not wanting to lose the warmth I feel whenever Travis and I hug each other. Honestly, I don't know what I would do without Travis. I know I've only known him for a few days, but I'm so glad I met someone like him. He makes me feel things I have never felt before for anyone. He makes me smile, even without doing anything. Just by being himself puts a smile on my face and I don't ever want him to change who he is. After pulling away from the hug I said,

"Travis, thank you. You always know when to cheer me up when I need it most. I honestly don't know what I would do without you. I'm so glad I've met someone like you." I said while looking into Travis's blue eyes.