Travis Stoll x Reader (Please Don't Leave Me) Part 3 (Final)

Darkness consumes me as pain spreads through my body. I can feel the poison coursing through my veins and it causes extreme pain and agony. The last thing I remember was seeing Travis's face as he picked me up bridal style and ran off to who knows where.

Travis's POV

When I saw that y/n had closed her eyes, I pushed on and ran as fast as I could to the Big House where I found Chiron playing a card game with Dionysus. I ran up to the both of them and when they saw me holding an unconscious y/n, Chiron immediately dropped his cards and said,

"What happened?"

"I don't exactly know, but we need to help y/n and quick. I don't think she has much time left."

"Alright, I'll take her to the infirmary, you go and get Will Solace from the Apollo cabin and Nico Di Angelo from the Hades cabin. I'll need both of them. Go." Chiron took y/n from me and I ran straight out of the Big House and ran all the way to the Apollo cabin. When I got to the Apollo cabin, I banged on the door and Will was the one to answer.

"Travis, what's wrong?"

"Chiron needs you to go the the infirmary and fast. I don't have time to explain but it's a matter of life and death." Will just nodded his head and made his way to the infirmary while I made my way to the Hades cabin. When I got there, I again barged on the door and since Nico is the only one who lives in the cabin, he was the one to answer it.

"Travis, what do you want?"

"Chiron needs you at you the infirmary. Something happened to y/n and it's a matter of life and death." Nico didn't say anything else and together we made our way to the infirmary as fast as we can. When we got there, we saw Will and Chiron doing what they can to heal y/n.

Chiron's POV

I took y/n from Travis and went straight to the infirmary while Travis went and got Will Solace and Nico Di Angelo. When I got to the infirmary, I placed y/n carefully on one of the beds and got a good look at her. I saw that she had sword cuts in her arms, legs, stomach and I saw blood stains on the back of her shirt so she must've gotten cut on the back as well. I was about to start healing y/n when suddenly, the door was opened and Will was standing there. When he saw y/n, he rushed right over.

"Chiron, what happened?"

"I don't exactly know, Travis ran into the Big House with y/n like this and I brought her here. From what I can see, she was attacked and has lost a lot of blood. Will, I'm going to need your help." We set off to work. Will looked over y/n while I grabbed some equipment. After a few minutes, Will shouted out,

"CHIRON!" I rushed right over.

"What is it Will?"

"She wasn't just attacked, she was poisoned and by the looks of it, it's poison from Tartarus itself." A look of shock was on my face and also extreme worry. Tartarus poison is the most deadly poison and it's very hard to cure. Will went back to work and just before I could do anything, the door opened again and Nico and Travis were standing there. I walked over to them and said to Nico to go over to where Will was and keep an eye on y/n's life force. While Will and Nico set to work, I said to Travis to come with me and we went for a walk.

End of POV

All I could see was darkness around me. My body felt weak and cold. I could feel the poison in my veins, slowly draining the life from me. 'So this is how I die.' I thought to myself. 'Being attacked and poisoned by someone I once thought of as a brother.' I was about to close my eyes when suddenly, I felt the presence of three very powerful beings. I looked around and saw three very old, ancient beings and could feel the powerful aura coming from them. I felt compelled to go over to them, so I did. When I finally got a good look at them, I gasped and kneeled before them. Standing before me were the three most powerful beings; The Fates.