Percy Jackson x Reader (Daughter of Hades)

Requested by @yeahhemmings

A/n - the character Lilac Hemmings is dedicated to @yeahhemmings

Hate

That's all I have ever gotten because I'm

Different

I see things no other mortal an can see but I can also do things to do with the dead. The

Reason

I'm a daughter of Hades, God of the Underworld. Everyone but 4 people at camp Half-Blood hate me just because of who I am.

My name is y/n and ever since my father, Hades, had claimed me a couple months ago, I haven't had any friends because no one wanted to be friends with a daughter of Hades. There are only 4 people who are my friends and would always be there for me like I would always be there for them. They are Percy Jackson (Son of Poseidon and they guy I have a massive crush on), Nico Di Angelo (Son of Hades and my sibling), Hazel Levesque (Daughter of Pluto/Hades, another one of my siblings) and Lilac Hemmings (Only Daughter of Artemis and my best friend). When they found out that I am a daughter of Hades, Nico and Hazel were really happy because they have another sibling, Percy told me that even though Hades isn't his favourite God, he could never hate me and Lilac is and always will be my best friend. I knew her even before we came to camp and nothing can tear us apart. I'm thankful for these people to be in my life and they don't hate me. Most of the time, if I walk around to camp by myself, people would take that chance to bully more or sometimes abuse me. That's why I always walk with either Percy, Nico Hazel or Lilac so people wouldn't have a chance to bully me or hurt me. Today, I was walking around camp with Lilac.

"Hey Lilac, do you think people in camp would ever accept me for being a daughter of Hades?"

"I don't know y/n. It's already been a few months and people aren't letting you walk around by yourself because they take that chance to bully you or hurt you. It's not right. Just because your dad is Hades, it doesn't mean anything. You are who you are and you should be proud of it. Don't let bullies get to you. And don't forget that you have me, Percy, Nico and Hazel by your side the entire time. We won't let people hurt you."

"Thank you so much Lilac." I gave her a hug and she hugged me back. We continued walking around camp and talking about anything and everything until we bumped into Percy.

"Hey Lilac, y/n. What are you guys up to?"

"Y/n and I were just walking around camp, but I need to go now. Why don't you and y/n hang out for a bit. I know y/n would love to." Before I could say anything, Lilac sent a wink to me and left. She did that on purpose because she knows that I like Percy. I was about to say something to Percy, but then he grabbed my hand and started to run off. We ran for a bit until we came to the beach, one of my favourite spots at camp. We sat down on the sand and just relaxed. It's nice to just relax every once in a while.

"So how has everything been lately y/n?"

"Things have been ok I guess. As long as I have you guys with me, nothing can hurt me." Percy was about to say something when suddenly, someone had come up to us and said that Chiron needs to see Percy for some urgent business. Percy didn't want to go but I told him he should go. He left and after a couple of minutes, lots of campers had appeared and surrounded me. I looked at them with fear in my face. Usually I could take them on, but there was so many of them.

"Hello daughter of Hades. It seems you're by yourself now which means we get to do whatever we want." One of the campers had said. Before I could call for help, they all rushed at me and started to beat me. They kicked me, punched me and some of them even used their weapons. I tried to stop them, but there were too many and before I know it, I'm on the ground, covered in so many bruises and cuts. The leader of the group was going to send one more hit but then, a blinding light had appeared and there stood my father.