Jason Grace x Reader (I'll Always Love You)

Hey guys, you'll see in this one shot that there is only Camp Half-Blood. Just pretend that Camp Half-Blood is for both Roman and Greek demigods now. But the Gods mostly use their Greek form.

Y/n's POV

Do you ever get the feeling that someone is watching you? Well I do and I have been having that feeling for a while. I chose to ignore it, but my instincts have told me to be careful. I was sitting at my desk when I got the feeling again. This time I didn't choose to ignore it, I choose to act on it. I went over to my friend Grover and told him what I felt.

"Hey Grover. Can we talk? I need to talk to you about something." Grover stopped what he was doing and when he saw the serious look in my eyes, he knew something was wrong. I was going to tell Grover only because I trust him the most and he doesn't find anything strange when something out of the ordinary in my life happens. He has been there for me through everything.

"What's wrong y/n?" So I told Grover everything and as soon as I was done, he had a look of fear on his face. I was about to ask him what was wrong, but then I heard something say "mistress". I looked around, but I didn't see anyone. But I still had a feeling someone was watching me. I looked at Grover again and he still had a look of fear on his face.

"Grover, what's wrong? And did you hear something that said the word mistress?" I said to Grover. I was a little worried by the look of fear on his face. But I also knew that he knows something about what's going on. I know he has been hiding things from me, I just never asked him about it. I know he would tell me in his own time.

"Y/n, we need to go. There is a lot to explain, but not a lot of time right now. You need to pack your stuff and come with me. I'll explain as much as I can along the way." I didn't question Grover, I just packed up my stuff and followed him. After a while of travelling, I turned to Grover and said,

"Ok Grover, you have some explaining to do. Now explain."

"Ok y/n. I know why all of those strange things have happened to you throughout your life. You see things that no other mortals can see. The reason why you can't sit still in class is because of your ADHD and your battle reflexes. Those things would keep you alive in a battle. What I'm trying to say is that you're a demigod. Half-mortal, half-god. The gods of mythology are real and so are those monsters. I don't know who your god parents is, but when we get to camp, you'll know. You should be claimed soon after we arrive." I just looked at Grover in shock. I guess that explains why all of those strange things have happened. I didn't ask him about anything, I was too deep in thought. After a while, we finally got to a hill. At first glance, it looked like it was only a strawberry field, but if your a demigod, you'll see that it is actually a camp. When we got to camp, Grover said that we have to go see Chiron at the Big House. When we got there, we were greeted by a centaur who I'm guessing is Chiron. After some introductions and some explaining, Grover said that he had to go and Chiron told me that he has a child of Zeus named Jason would be able to show me around and that he would be here soon.

Jason's POV

I was just chilling in my cabin when I suddenly got a summons to go to the Big House. I was curious as to why I was summoned but I guess I'll find out when I get there. When I got there, I saw that there was a new camper and I got the feeling that Chiron wanted me to show her around. My feeling was confirmed when Chiron told me that's what I was to do. I turned to the new camper and introduced myself,

"I'm Jason, a son of Zeus." After I told her, I held my hand out and she shook it.

"I'm y/n. And I'm not to sure who my God parent is." After the introduction, a sign of a black skull had appeared above y/n's head. That means that she has been claimed and her father is Hades, God of the Underworld. After we told Chiron, he told y/n that would explain why she heard something say to her mistress and he also told her which cabin she is in. We then started our tour of the camp.

3 weeks later

It's already been 3 weeks since y/n has arrived and we have been inseparable. We always hang out and are super close that nothing can tear us apart. I will admit though that throughout the time I have developed feelings for y/n and I am determined to tell her how I feel. I made my way to the Hades cabin and saw that y/n was siting on her bed. I knocked on the door and she let me in. We both sat on her bed and I decided to tell her how I feel. I looked her in the eyes and said,

"Y/n, I know we have only known each other for a few weeks, but over those weeks I have fallen for you way to hard. I love you so much." Y/n had a look of happiness on her face.

"Jason, I love you to and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." With that, I got the courage to kiss her. I knew we were going to be together forever. I just know it.

Y/n, no matter what happens in our lives, I'll always love you.