Nico Di Angelo x Ela Santos x Percy Jackson (I'm Not Giving Up On You) Part 1

Requested by and dedicated to @ecpprojects.

"I don't approve of your relationship with Nico." I looked at father with a shocked expression on my face. You see, I was summoned by my father to come and see him at once up on Olympus, by myself. I didn't know what he wanted to talk about, but now I know it's about my relationship with Nico, my boyfriend.

"Why not father? What do you have against him?" I said to my father, Zeus.

"He's Hades son and I don't approve. Look Ela, I care about your happiness and I want what's best for you and Nico isn't the best for you. In fact, I know someone who is and he has gained the respect of every Olympian God and Goddess. The Hero of Olympus, Percy Jackson." I looked at father in shock once again. Percy is my best friend and I love him like a brother, not a lover and that's all it's going to be. I was about to say something when suddenly, the doors had opened and in walked Percy who had a look of confusion on his face.

"I'm sorry to interrupt your meeting with your daughter Lord Zeus, but I got a summon to come and see you immediately." Percy said.

"You came at the right time Percy. I want you and my daughter to be together." The look on Percy's face was one of shock. He got over the shock after a few minutes and said,

"With all due respect Lord Zeus, Ela is my best friend and that's all we are going to be. Yes, I love her, but as a sister not a lover. And she seems really happy with Nico. Don't you want Ela to be happy?" I was happy that Percy was trying to help me be with Percy and I sent him a smile. But when I looked at my father, he had a stern expression on his face.

"You two will be together and that's final!" Father glared at us and Percy and I both flinched. We stayed where we were and didn't say a word. After a few seconds, I felt something like the wind start to push Percy and I towards each other. I knew it was my father controlling the winds since he is God of the Sky and the wind is part if his domain. The wind kept pushing us towards each other until we were face-to-face with each other and close enough to kiss.

"Sorry Ela." Percy said to me.

"Don't apologise Percy, I know it's not your fault. It's father's." I said in reply. When I said that it was fathers fault, I felt more wind push against me and it caused me to stumble towards Percy and my lips clashed with Percy's, resulting in us kissing. We quickly pulled away from each other and Percy said,

"Ela, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean that."

"I know, me either." I turned around, looked at father and said,

"You can't force Percy and I to be together. I love Nico and I want to be with him, he makes me happy." Father glared at me and said,

"You and Percy will be together and that's final." I was scared at the moment and all I could do was nod my head. I looked at Percy with pain in my eyes and grabbed his hand, intertwining our fingers. Percy looked at me with a sorry look in his eyes and he squeezed my hand, reassuring me that everything will be ok. Father had a pleased look and then sent us away. We flashed out of Olympus and was now at the borders of camp. I let to of Percy's hand and fell to my knees. Percy got down on his knees as well and wrapped his hands around me, hugging me while tears made their way down my cheeks.

"Come on Ela, we should tell Nico what happened. He's probably worried about you." I only nodded my head and we both got up from the ground and made our way to the Hades cabin. As we got closer to the cabin, I was feeling more and more guilty. Not only did my father force me to be with my best friend who I only see as a brother, but he also made us kiss each other. Father basically forced me to cheat on Nico. When Percy and I were a few metres from the cabin, I immediately stopped. Percy looked behind him and saw that I stopped walking. He walked over to me and said,