Nico Di Angelo x Reader x Jason Grace (Love Triangle)

Requested by @werewolffangirl

My name is y/n l/n and up until a couple if weeks ago, I was just a normal girl going to Yancy Academy with my two best friends in the whole world, Nico Di Angelo and Jason Grace. We all went to school together and they both understand me better than anyone else. They also know what it's like not having a dad around when growing up. My dad left mums and I when I was born due to 'special circumstances' and hasn't visited once. The same thing has happened to Nico and Jason. Their dad's left their mums when they were born due to 'special circumstances' and hasn't visited then once either.

When I first started school at Yancy Academy, I was nervous and scared because I'm a very shy girl and I didn't have a lot of friends at my other school. The only reason I came to Yancy Academy was because I got expelled from my other school and it was the only other school that I haven't been to. Am I troubled kid? No I'm not, but bad things have happened and some how I have always been involved. I always try to stay away from things, but I some how get involved and get expelled. I was determined to just stay away from everyone when I started Yancy Academy, but then I met Nico and Jason. We all started talking and I found out that we all have similar situations and we all became the best of friends. I also felt a special connection with them that I have never felt with anyone and I got the feeling that they were going to become very important people to me and they have. I trust them a lot, to the point where I would trust them with my life and I'm so grateful that they are in my life. We would hang out everyday at school and even after school. My mum was happy that I made two best friends and was more than happy for them to come over to our house. Mum knows about their situation as well when it comes to their dads and I think that may be why we all connected very well. Sometimes at school, I would get bullied until Nico and/or Jason had showed up and the people bullying me would immediately stop because they felt threatened by Nico's and Jason's presence. I really couldn't ask for better friends. Everything at school was going fine until one day, Nico and Jason hadn't shown up at school. At first I wasn't really worried but then a week had gone by and they still hadn't shown up. I was really worried and told mum about it. She told me that I should go over to their houses and ask their mums about it and see what's going on. So that's what I did. I went to Nico's house first and talked to his mum.

"Hello Miss Di Angelo, I was wondering where Nico is. I haven't seen him all week and I'm starting to worry. He hasn't been at school and he didn't tell me anything at all about leaving. I'm really worried that something has happened." I started to cry and Miss Di Angelo came over and hugged me tightly. She didn't say anything until she made sure that I was alright. After a few minutes, I had calmed down and was taking deep band even breaths. Miss Di Angelo brought me over to the couch and told me to wait a minute. She went into the kitchen and brought back a cup of water. She gave me the cup and started to speak.

"I'm sorry that you're worried so much y/n. Nico should've at least said that he had to leave and should've said goodbye, but I guess he didn't have enough time. I'm sorry but I can't tell you the full reason why he left. All I can tell you is that he had to leave so he can be safe. If he stayed, I could've been hurt as well as you. He didn't leave just so he could be safe, but he was protecting you and I as well. I'm sure you will see him soon, if not, don't ever forget about him because I know he will never forget you. You're really special to him y/n and he doesn't want to lose you." I finished my drink, hugged Miss Di Angelo, thanked her and told her that I had to leave. When I left the Di Angelo household, I made my way to Jason's house. Along the way, I thought about what Nico's mum had said. Nico left to protect us both and that I'm special to him. That thought brought a smile to my face and I was so happy that Nico thought of me as special. After a few minutes, I was at Jason's house and when I knocked on the door, Jason's mum answered.

"Hello Miss Grace, I was wondering where Jason is. I haven't seen him or heard from him in a week and I'm beginning to worry." Just like Nico's mum, she invited me in and we sat down on the couch. Miss Grace brought out some snacks and a drink for me.