Nico Di Angelo x Reader x Leo Valdez (Never Offend A Goddess)

Requested by @XxHunterofArtemisxX

(A/n - I'm so sorry it took a while. Been busy with school work. Now onto the story)

Nico's POV

Look, we never meant to offend the Goddess of Magic, who is also known as Hecate, it just happened. And because we offended her, she placed a spell on us that's more of a curse. Let me explain what I'm talking about. I was in my cabin just sitting on my bed and enjoying the darkness that surrounds the room when suddenly, there was a knock on the door. I didn't want to get up but whoever it was wouldn't stop knocking. So I got up and answered the door and standing there was Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus and our best friend y/n l/n, daughter of Demeter and also blessed by Artemis. Before I say anymore, let me tell you a little bit about Leo and y/n.

Leo Valdez - son of Hephaestus and the only one of his children who has the ability to produce fire and can ignite his whole body on fire. He is also fireproof. He can be really annoying at times and tell so many jokes. I never thought I would be friends with him, but we somehow did. Not like best friends, but we talk a few times and sometimes, or most times, he annoys me so I threaten him to shut him up. We never really talked until y/n came along.

Y/n L/n - daughter of Demeter, but also blessed by Artemis which gives her the ability to talk to animals and understands them. The blessing also allows her to be a master on the bow, so when she fights, look out for her deadly shots. They always hit the target. She also has her own pet wolf, a gift from Artemis herself. When she arrived to camp nearly a year ago now, she became best friends with Leo, but then she came up to me and we started talking. I felt really comfortable talking to y/n and in no time we became best friends. Y/n has h/c hair that flows perfectly and e/c eyes that I could stare into all day. You might've guessed already, but I've developed deeper feelings for her, but I won't tell her because I don't want to risk our friendship. It's too important to me to lose.

Anyway, when I saw that it was Leo and y/n I asked,

"What are you two doing here?" They just shrugged their shoulders and entered the cabin.

"Just make yourselves at home." I said with sarcasm in my voice. To be honest, I'm only really saying that to Leo because I don't mind y/n just entering my cabin. Wow, I sound really out of character lately, but I can't help it. It's like y/n is changing who and how I am without doing anything but being herself. I guess this is what you call love, but I won't act upon it because I don't want to risk our friendship and besides, she probably sees me just as a friend anyway. Y/n and Leo had made their way to my bed and sat down on it. I still had no idea why they were here. Y/n suggested that we should all hang out today because we haven't hung out in such a long time because we have all been busy doing our own thing. So we all went down to the training arena and tested out our skills. Y/n decided to try out her dual-wilding blades and try to improve with them. She is excellent with a bow, only because of her blessing, but needs to improve with her swords work. She's great with her power and manipulating plants, but she can't always rely on her powers in a fight. Leo went against y/n first and then I went against her. She lost against both of us, but she wasn't upset with it. She doesn't mind that she loses. After a couple of hours training, y/n had to go, so it was just Leo and I.

"You like y/n, don't you Nico." Leo had said to me after y/n had left.

"What makes you say that?"

"The way you look at her and act differently towards her." Leo had a smirk on his face saying this. I didn't bother to respond.

"You know, I could get Hecate to help you. Y/n and her are very close and she would be able to help you, assuming her magic is strong enough."

"Leo, are you calling Hecate, the Goddess of Magic, weak?"