Leo Valdez x Reader (Family Business)

Requested by @Mad_fangirl_in_a_box

Leo's POV

My sister y/n and I were in bunker 9 just hanging out with each other. But we were absolutely bored. Everyone but us had something to do, especially since y/n and I had created a wifi for the demigods that don't attract any monsters. We called it demigod wifi and it made so many people happy that they can use some type of internet that doesn't attract monsters.

"Hey Leo, why don't we go on YouTube, look up a video and do some random commentary on it. We could broadcast it around the camp so the have a variety of entertainment. We could even set up a YouTube account and make it a family business, that way we always have something to do. There are so many videos we could talk about or make fun of. What do you say?" Y/n gave me this mischievous smile and I just nodded my head yes. That's the thing with y/n and I. We are so much alike you would think we are twins. We're not twins, but we are both annoying, mischievous and love to stir up trouble.

"Let's do it. After you y/n." We went down to the basement of bunker 9 and grabbed the computer. We looked up so many videos, but none of them looked good for us. We were slowly thinking about this whole idea when suddenly y/n had a brilliant idea.

"Why don't we do a Mario one. They are always so funny and if need be, we could get the video and edit it a bit to make it into one of our own." We agreed to do that and got to work. I found the video while y/n got what we needed. After a few minutes, I found the perfect video. I told y/n about it and we decided we needed to edit it a bit. One thing we did was get rid of the sound so we could add in what we think should've happened. It took a while, but it was finally done. We put it on our YouTube video and also burned it onto a cd and went to Chiron.

"Hey Chiron, can we show you and the camp this video we made? Please." Y/n asked Chiron because she always gets what she wants and we really want to show this video. Chiron had agreed after a while and everyone had gone down to the dining hall. Once everyone was seated, y/n and I went up to the front.

"Hey everyone, y/n and I have made a video that we want to show you. It's a Mario one, the only thing is that we removed the sound and put it what we wanted them to say. Hope you enjoy." I put the cd in and sat down.

Video

It started off with Mario talking with his brother Luigi. Instead of talking, we edited it to make it look like they're arguing. Everyone knows that Princess Peach loves Mario, but his brother is arguing with him saying that he should be with the princess and that he is better for her.

Mario - "Luigi, you know the princess is mine, why do you have to wreck that?"

Luigi - "I love the princess as well and I'll fight for her."

(Leo - "Who knew that the brothers would be fighting over the princess? Let's hope this doesn't get violent, or there might be some trouble.") Just after Leo said that, the brothers had started to fight and it got real violent. (Y/n - "Look what you did Leo. Now they are fighting and it looks like they aren't going to stop until one of them is dead or the princess stops them and she is too busy getting her nails done.") The fight had gotten real bad and now they were on the floor, bleeding heavily.

Mario - "Let's call it a draw. I don't want to fight anymore, it would lead one of us to dieing and I don't want to lose my any brother. You're to important to me to lose. More important than the princess. How about we just forget about her and go about our adventures, just us two?"

Luigi - "Sounds good to me. The two brothers out on adventures, who would pass that up?" The brothers had crawled to each other and hugged each other. They helped each other get up and just before they left, the princess had arrived. She was shocked at the state that the boys were in.

(Leo - "I'm glad they made up with each other, but what about the princess? What does she have to say about all of this?")

Peach - "What happened to you boys?" Mario and Luigi explained what they were fighting about. After they explained the princess just laughed and the boys gave her a confused expression.

(Y/n - "I can't believe she would just laugh at them. She better have a good reason why.")

She explained to the boys that they didn't need to fight for her because she doesn't love either of them, she actually loves the toadstool. Mario and Luigi just looked at her in anger, before they did anything they would regret, they left and started their adventures. They had a lot of fun, met a yoshi and never left each other's side. But they never forgot the princess either.

(Leo - "Who knew that the princess didn't love either of them, but the toadstool. That makes no sense, he didn't try to do anything for her. Mario and Luigi worked hard for the princess and she chooses a lazy toadstool. Unbelievable.")

End of video

When the video was finished, everyone rose from their seats and gave us a round of applause. Y/n and I were very happy with our work. We got some requests from different campers and we decided to get to work. Before we left, we told everyone about our YouTube channel and that we would out up videos weekly. Everyone on the Hephaestus cabin wanted in on our videos,so it became a family business.

I hope I did ok with this one. Tell me what you think.