Percy Jackson x Reader (Amnesia) Part 2

Percy's POV

As I was showing y/n around the camp, I still couldn't believe what had happened. Y/n is Gaea's daughter, but she doesn't remember it because someone had wiped her memory. My suspicion is that it was Hera because she would be the only one to do that. I decided to talk to y/n and see if I can convince her to be our ally. If she is a full blooded Titan, than she must be very powerful and can help us defeat Gaea once and for all. I just hope that she wouldn't remember anything until after the battle, otherwise she would most likely turn on is and go back to her mother. If what Chiron said is true and that y/n had no intention of ever betraying her mother, then we are doomed if she remembers everything. I have to admit though, she is very different now than what she usually is, from what I hear anyway. I heard that she has recruited some demigods for her mothers cause and that Luke Castellan is one of their ally's. That's all I know, Chiron didn't say anything else. I think he is more focused on the prophecy and how I will be the one to guide y/n to success or doom. That must be about the Giant War and what the outcome might be. Would we defeat Gaea once and for all and save Olympus? Or will Olympus come crumbling down and the titans rule once again? I must've gotten so deep in thought that I didn't even notice that y/n had stop and that she was talking to me.

"Percy, hello Percy, Percy!" Y/n had yelled in my ear.

"Ow, that hurt."

"Well I wouldn't have done it if you were listening. What were you thinking about anyway that got you so deep in thought?" She gave me a look full of curiosity. To be honest, I don't know what to tell her. I decided to talk to her about the upcoming battle, the biggest one we will ever face.

"Y/n, do you know about the Giant War that's going to happen?"

"The Giant War, the word seems familiar to me, like I've heard it before." Before y/n could say anything else, she started to get a headache that looked like it caused her massive pain. The pain must've been bad because she had fallen on her knees and had tears in her eyes. I picked her up bridal style and took her to the infirmary. I hope she is ok. After she was in the infirmary, I went and told Chiron what had occurred. I found Chiron in the training arena, just finishing up his class for the day. I walked up to him and said,

"Chiron, when I mentioned the Giant War to y/n on our tour, she said that it sounds familiar, but then she got a massive headache and it must've hurt her bad because she had fallen onto her knees and she had tears in her eyes. I took her to the infirmary and then came to tell you what happened. Do you know why she might've gotten a headache?" I said with concern in my voice. Just because y/n is a daughter of Gaea, doesn't mean I can't care about her as a friend. She doesn't even remember who her mother is so I can befriend her, you know until she remembers who she is and leaves me, I mean us, to go back to her mother then we would have to fight her. But the thing is, I don't want to fight her. I've come to care for her and don't want to lose the friendship we have. Chiron saw the concern on my face and said,

"Percy, don't worry. I'm sure it's nothing serious to worry about. If it's serious, we will do what we can to help her. But remember that she is a full blooded Titan and once she remembers, we may have to fight her. I can see that you don't won't to, but you're going to have to prepare for the worse. Why don't you go check on her and make sure she is ok?" I nodded my head and made my way to the infirmary. I hope y/n is ok.

End of POV

Pain. That's all I felt after my little talk with Percy and I don't even know why. He only mentioned something about the Giant War and it sounds similar to me, but then I can't a massive headache and it hurt so much. All I know is that Percy picked me up bridal style, which I might've blushed at, and took me to the infirmary. When we got to the infirmary, he said that he needed to talk to Chiron and I was left in the infirmary. I hope he comes back. I don't know why, but every time I see him my heart beats faster and I can't help but smile. It's like I always want to be with him, like I don't want to lose him. I don't remember who I was before, but I know who I am now and what I want to do now. I want to be with Percy, even if it's as friends because I don't want to lose him. Anyway, when we got to the infirmary, some Apollo kid named Will Solace gave me some nectar, which I was told is food of the Gods, and as soon as I had some, I started to fell dizzy and started to see black dots. When Will saw, he ran over to me.