Percy Jackson x Reader (Amnesia) Part 4 (Final Part)

I had ran and ran until I couldn't run no more. I don't know where I had ended up, all I know is that I was far away from everyone. I decided to sit down and catch my breath from all the running and really began to think about who I was before. I know for a fact that who I was before was someone who is evil, a full blooded Titan and is best friends with Luke Castellan, which according to Percy had betrayed everyone at the camp and joined Kronos' side. Kronos sounds really familiar to me, like I know him better than anyone else. Like he's........family. It suddenly made sense and I began to remember everything. My name is y/n l/n, my brother is Kronos, my sister is Kronos' wife Rhea and my mother is Gaea. I helped her recruit people to join our side in preparation for the Giant War that will be happening soon. Mother sent me on a mission to investigate a small problem at one of our bases and that's when Hera had casted her spell and erased my memory. I'm a powerful, immortal full blooded Titan and I have the power to bring down Mount Olympus and the Olympian Gods. I quickly got up and used my powers to transport to the palace where my family is. As soon as I flashed in and everyone saw me, I was surrounded and was being hugged so much. Everyone said how much they missed me.

"I missed you guys to. You wouldn't believe what had happened while I was away." I began to tell them everything that had occurred while I was away, except for the falling for Percy part, and they were happy that I got my memory back. They couldn't believe what had happened but they were so happy that I remember everything and that I'm back.

"Y/n!" Someone had yelled out. When I turned around, I saw the one and only Luke Castellan. I ran up to him and gave him a big hug. I was so happy to see everyone again. Mother had decided to clear her throat and we all stopped the celebration and paid attention to her. Mother wanted everyone but me to leave the room. She said we have something important to discuss. When everyone left the room, mother held out her hands and I hugged her.

"I'm so glad that you're back y/n, but now we must get to business. While you were away, we have been preparing for the Giant War and now, everything is ready and the war is near. I need you to get ready and prepare for you will be the one leading us. We are preparing to march, so I need you to get your best armour on and get your best weapons ready. We begin marching soon." I nodded my head and left to go to my room. On the way though, I had begun to think of everything that had happened over the days. I started to think about camp Half-Blood and the people there. Jason, Piper, Annabeth, Nico, Leo but most of all Percy. I know that who I was is who I am now and that I would never allow myself to fall for someone, but when Hera wiped my memory, she gave me a fresh start and I fell in love. Now that I remember everything, will I be able to lead the army against the Gods, Goddess's and demigods? Against my friends and the one I fell in love with? I guess I just have to lead the army and see what fate has in store. I got to my rooms nod before I opened my door, mother had come up to me and said,

"Y/n, I forgot to mention something. Since you're the leader, that means you will be facing the leader of the camp, who is the one and only a Percy Jackson. He has stopped us so many times, but now that you are old enough, you will be the one to bring him down. I'll leave you to it, good luck." Mother left me and I was left in shock. Not only will I be leading, but if have to face Percy. I entered my room and laid down on my bed, deep in thought. I decided, after a few minutes, to just prepare and let fate decided what happens. I looked through all my weapons and decided which ones I was going to take. First, I went through my two metre swords and went with my celestial steel electric coated two metre sword and placed it on my bed. Next, I went over to my bows and looked through them to see what I have. I chose out a long Stygian bow and looked through all the different arrows that I have. I have fire tipped arrows, ice tipped arrows, poison covered arrows and so much more. I took all of them with me. I placed the now and arrows on my bed and then turned to the daggers I have. I have small daggers and big daggers, which all have something coated on them, whether it's electricity, poison, frost or fire. I grabbed two celestial bronze daggers, one covered in frost and the other covered in fire and placed them on the bed as well. Next I went over and got my armour. I chose out my celestial bronze and white steel armour with matching gloves and greaves (boots). Once I had my armour on, I placed my weapons in the right spots. My two metre long sword was placed on my hip, my bow and arrows were placed on my back and my daggers were placed in a secret spot on my hips. Once I was ready, I made my way to my mother and when I got to her, I saw the whole army waiting.