Capítulo Veintinueve

WARNING: R-18/ SPG!
S-Sasakyan
P-Papatungan
G-Gigilingan

Just kidding! 😂 Please be a responsible reader! 💙

MARCOS WAS CONFUSED, but excited.
Maybe because its Tasha's first time to take the lead. She's always the submissive one when they're about to do something steamy and hot. And he won't deny, he love what Tasha doing to him right at the moment. She's kissing him expertly like she knew what will turn him on.

At proud siyang siya ang nagturo niyon kay Tasha. How lucky he is to be her professor.

"T-tasha, wait!" he exclaimed when she's starting to unbuckle his belt, stopping her hands to do so.

"B-bakit?" hingal nitong tanong. "A-ayaw mo ba? Itigil na lang natin."

Is she serious? Halos mabali na nga sa tigas ang kaibigan niya sa baba!

"It's not that," aniyang hinihingal pa rin. Why is he acting like a coy?!

"Then what?"

He smiled and caressed her bubbly cheek. "First time lang na ikaw ang gagawa ng unang hakbang, hindi ako sanay."

Nakita niya kung paano nito pinaikot ang mga mata. "Akala ko naman kung ano na."

"Pasensiya na," he pouted. "I'm used to being the dom and you always being the sub."

"Ayaw mo nga?!"

"Gusto, siyempr-"

She cut him off with her sweet lips. He submissively responded. Narinig pa niyang umungol ito nang sipsipin niya ang dila nito. Ang mga kamay niya ay nakahimas sa pang-upo ni Tasha habang ang mga kamay nito ay mariing nakapatong sa kan'yang balikat.

Marcos waits for Natasha's next move. He let her take the lead.

Tasha cut off the kiss, continue to unbuckle his belt. She's quivering, he don't know what that means.

If she is nervous, or excited.

He planted soft kisses on her neck while Tasha's doing her job. He groaned when he felt her hand freeing his hard member. She's stroking it gently.

"Marcos..." he heard her said.

"Hmm?" he answered, sniffing Tasha's scent.

"Ang s-sikip ng puwesto natin. Paano ko m-masusubo 'to?"

That made him stare at her. Hindi niya alam kung matatawa siya o masisiyahan sa ka-inosentehan ng nobya.

"I don't know, too. It's up to you, love," he teasingly answered.

Her eyebrows knit. "H-hindi ko alam. F-first time ko. Kaya ko nga tinatanong."

Umiling siya. "Haven't done it in a car also." That's true. He's not lying.

"H-hindi n'yo ba nagagawa ng ex-girlfriend mo rito sa kotse?" she stammered.

Oh, he smells jealousy. He wanted give Tasha an assurance that it's just her. But he decided not to, not the perfect time.

"Backseat, love." He kissed her before slapping her buttcheeks.

He fixed himself before going out the car and opening the door of the backseat.

"K-kung sa bahay mo na lang kaya natin gawin?" bungad nitong tanong pagka-upo niya habang nasa kabilang dulo naman ito.

"Akala ko ba you will make it up fo me?"

"Oo nga. P-pero p'wede naman sigurong sa bahay mo na lang?"

"Hindi ka ba komportable?"
Aaminin niyang nadismaya siya nang kaunti sa tanong nito. But he also respect's her decision. Ayaw naman niyang pilitin ito sa hindi ito komportable.

Kagat nito ang labing nakatingin sa kan'ya. He saw hesitation in her eyes, but the excitement was also there. "Kinakabahan kasi ako."

Kung siya ang dating Marcos na iritable, iisipin niyang nag-iinarte lang ito. "Sa'n ka kinakabahan?"

"Baka may makakita sa 'tin," she almost whispered.

His lips twitched. "Kung inaalala mong baka aalog... my car's shockproof... and heavily tinted."

She didn't answered. Pinakiramdaman niya ito at alam niyang pinakaramdaman din siya nito. Ah, his innocent Tasha.

"Bilisan na lang natin," pinal nitong sabi.

Macros enthusiastically bit his lip when Tasha pulled down the zipper of her pants and let out his long and hard shaft. Nakatingala siya at bahagya pang umawang ang kan'yang labi nang gigil nitong itinaas-baba ang kamay sa kahabaan niya.

"Hindi ka purong pinoy, 'di ba?" she asked, he looked at her. Namumula ang magkabilang pisngi nito at nangingintab ang labi.

He shaked his head. "My grandfather was half-spanish and Mamala's half-italian."

"Kaya pala." She gave him a teasing smile before bending her head and licking the tip of his member.

He moaned when he felt her hot tongue. "Love..."

Ipinusod niya ang buhok nitong nagkalat para makita niya ang ginagawa nito sa kaniya. She's licking his tip while her hand still stroking up and down. He can tell that Tasha was enjoying what she's doing. He oftentimes heard her moan. He gently grip her hair, so Tasha won't get hurt.

"Shit!" He hissed. "Put it inside your mouth, love!"

Marcos saw Tasha's lip twiched. He groaned in pleasure when Tasha licked the body of his member-she even massage his balls!

"Damn," hingal niya nang hindi man lang nito pinansin ang sinabi niya at nagpatuloy sa paglalaro sa dalawang bola na 'yun.

What a tease!

"You like it?" Patuloy pa rin ito sa ginagawa.

"Put it in your mouth, please?" he plea.

She cheerfully kissed his balls before slowly putting his hard pole on her hot and wet mouth. He breathedly heavily as he felt the sensation. He's going crazy!

He tightly grip Tasha's hair that made her groaned. "Tang-na! Ang sarap!"

Only a half of his member were inside of Tasha's delicious mouth. It's also wet because of her saliva drooling all over on it. He rest his head in the car's chair as Tasha started to bang down and up on his shaft.

For an innocent woman like Tasha, she does great pleasuring him. Moans and groans filled his car, and the slurping and sucking sound, of course.

Hingal na hingal na siya na para bang kagagaling lang sa pagtakbo. Alam din niyang nalalapit na siya. But he wants to enjoy the moment and the pleasure his feeling before reaching his satisfaction.

Binalik niya ang tingin kay Tasha. Her eyes were closed and enjoying what she's doing to him.

"Open your eyes, love," utos niya sa nobya.

She obeyed like a good student. Eyes locked to each other, his inside Tasha's mouth. He constantly bit his lower lips.

"Feels so good on your mouth, love," he praised her. "Ang galing mo."

Dinampi niya ang labi sa sentido nito bago niya ito marahang pinaalis sa kahabaan niya. He claimed her lips not minding the taste of it. Isinandal niya ito sa pinto ng kotse.

"I wanna eat you love," aniya habang tinatanggal ang pajama at panty nito.

BLAD'S NOTE: Next chap pa pala 'yung gilingan! 😂 Disseminating blue hearts! 💙