No. 3

| Camila POV |

| Camila POV |

After getting ready for school, I stuff a pop tart in my mouth as I hold a water bottle in one hand and my sweater in the other. Struggling to open the door with full hands, I swing the door open to find Liz with Sky and Hayes.

"Hi." I mumble through the pop tart still in my mouth. "Come in." I step aside, letting them walk into my home.

"I was just dropping off Sky. You're mom is taking care of her today."

I drop my bag pack on the floor, taking the pop tart out my mouth. "I thought she was going to work."

"She's got the day off." Liz informed me, letting Sky on the ground. I nod, bending down to sky's level.

"Why aren't you going to school?" I ask, tickling her tummy.

She giggled, pushing my hands away. "I don't feel well."

"Camila," Liz calls and I stand to my feet. "I'll take you to school. I was going to give Hayes a ride anyway."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Hayes roll his eyes, crossing his arms over his chest. "Thank you, but I'll walk."

She laughs, shaking her head as she places her hand on my arm. "It wasn't a question."

After mom came down the stairs to greet them, she took Sky in her arms and they headed upstairs. I locked the door and took a seat in the back seat while Hayes sat in the front.

"Hayes," Liz says, keeping her eyes on the road. "Estella will give you a ride after school."

Hayes simply nods, keeping his eyes out the window.

Since Liz was running a bit late to work, she dropped us off a block away from school. So Hayes I walked in silence.

Wanting to fill in the silence, I decided I should be the bigger person and say something.

"So," I cleared my throat, stuffing my hands in the pockets of my hoodie. "how was the tour?"

He remained silence for a while, shoving his hands into his jean pockets. "G-good." He stuttered before it became silent again.

Before I could say anything else, I got a text message. So pulled my phone out to read the text.

Taylor : I'm not going to school today :( I'm going out of town because I have a family emergency

Me : aww :( when do you leave

Taylor: tomorrow morning

Me: I'll go to your house after school?

Taylor: No , I'm not going to be home. But I'll see if we can do anything later tonight

Me : Bye :(