No. 49

> Camila's pov

Later that night// 5:49 pm

I take one last look at myself in the mirror.

I grab my purse and my phone and walk downstairs. My mom and dad smile when they see me.

"You look beautiful." My dad smiles, kissing my head.

"Thanks dad." I smile, hugging him.

"He already told you about Disney world?" Mom asks.

I nod and say,"Yeah, thank you."

"It was his idea. We only paid for the airline. We're all leaving on the second of July." Dad says.

Stiles and Scott come down the stairs and stiles said,"Why do you look nice?"

"I've got a date with Hayes." I smile.

"Have fun. And remember, I could always beat him up for you." He winks.

I laugh and nod. "I'll let you know."

There's a knock on the door and I get excited. I quickly go to answer the door but stiles beats me to it.

"Hey Hayes." Stiles smiles.

"Hi stiles." Hayes smiles.

"Listen, if you ever hurt Camila. I'll hurt you. You get me little man." Stiles says. Hayes nods and I laugh. "Okay, have fun." Stiles softens up and give aHayes a friendly smile.

"Dad, that was your job." I laugh.

"I know, but stiles handled it quite well." He smiles. I laugh and give my parents and stiles a hug. I kiss Ashton's check and wave bye to Scott.

"Hey." I give Hayes a kiss on the cheek and we walk out.

"You look absolutely stunning." He says.

"Thank you. You don't look so bad yourself Benjamin." I giggle, knowing he hates it.

"Haha, very funny." He smiles. I look ahead and I see a limo.

"Hayes." I gasp.

He chuckles and says,"Only the best for my queen."

I smile and he opens the door for me."My lady." He says in a British accent.

"Thank you my good man." I smile. He gets in and closes the door. "So where are we going?" I ask and the driver drives off.

"It's a surprise." He winks.

_

We arrive at a restaurant in the city. I've been here only once, but I remember it was amazing.

Hayes and I walk inside the restaurant and there's a small line waiting to be seated. Hayes and I cut the line and walk right up I front of the line.

"Hi, reservation for Hayes Grier." Hayes says.

"Right this way." The man says, talking two menus and leading us to our table. We walk through the restaurant and all the way to the back. We get in an elevator that takes us to the roof. We get to the roof and it's decorated beautifully.

There are mason jars with lights inside of them, hanging all around the trees and from one tree to the other. Only about five families and couples each seated at a table. We pass through them and we are seated.

"I'll be back when you're ready." The server says. We nod and he leaves.

"I know what you're going to say." Hayes smiles. "This is expensive Hayes." He mocks me and I laugh. "But only the best for the best."

"Thank you. But you really did not have to do all this." I smile.

"Camila, I'll do any thing I can to show you how much I love you." He smiles. "This is for us."

I smile I lean forward to kiss his forehead. "Thank you, Hayes."

_
8:15 pm

"Camila, I will take any chance I get to tell you I love you. To tell you you're the most beautiful girl in the world. To tell you I'll never leave you. To tell you that you've changed my life." Hayes says, taking my hand. He stand up, walking me over to the rails. We stand there, staring at the beautiful lights of the city.

"I fell in love with you." He smiles, putting his hand on my waist and the other on my cheek. "I am in love with you and I choose to take every step along the way. I'd choose you in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality, I'd find you and choose you." He says. Tears form in my eyes and I smile, kissing his noses.

"I love your smile. I love the way you make me feel. I love when you hug me. I love when you kiss me. I love the way you hold me and tell me everything's going to be okay. I love the way you hold my hand. I love everything about you. I love you, Hayes. I'm not perfect. I'll annoy you, make fun of you, say stupid things, but you'll never find someone who loves you as much as I do. Who is crazy about you like I am. I'm crazy about you Hayes." I cry. "I love you."

He crashed his lips on to mine, the earth beneath me melts away and time stops for just that moment. It is only in in this world. When his tongue grazes me it sets me on fire.

"I love you, Camila." He breaks the kiss. "You're mine."

"I'm yours." I breath. "I love you more."

"I love you most."

"Impossible." I smile.

_

I love you, beautifuls😍😘