No. 9

> Camila's pov

After dinner we went to the living room to play Heads Up . We split into two teams : adult vs. teens (and sky). We ended up losing to the adults because sky kept yelling out the answers when it was our turn . We still had fun though .

We are currently in the basement thinking of ideas for Nash's new video .

"How about you and Hayes compete to see who builds the nicest ginger bread house in less then seven minutes ." I suggest .

"That's a great idea !" Nash says , jumping off the couch . "But we are making two teams of two ."

"Who ?" Will asks .

"You and Cam ."

"So me and will and you and Hayes ." I say .

"No . Me and will and Hayes and you ." He corrects me .

"Okay ," Hayes immediately says . "Are we filming right now ?"

"Yes !" Nash answers . I go upstairs to get the ginger bread set and everything we will need . Nash get his camera and I let him use my tripod .

We get back to the basement and set everything up . We set the table , camera , get the set out , lights , and we are ready .

"Hey , guys . It's Nash with some very special guests ." He says .

"Hey , it's Hayes ."

"I'm Camila ."

"Will ."

"And today we are doing a challenge that Cam came up with ." Nash says . "So basically we are going to try to build the nicest ginger bread house in seven minutes . The teams are me and will . And Camila and Hayes ."

"Let's get started !" We all say .

"Go !" Will yells , and we start building .

Hayes and I start to build our house . I put together the walls and he puts the roof .

"Uh-oh ." I hear .

I look at Hayes and see the roof is broken . "It's okay , will stick it back with frosting ."

We continue and we finally build the house structure . Now it's time for the design . Hayes grabs the pink frosting and puts in in a plastic bag . He cuts a hole at the tip and out lines the house . I grab green frosting and outline the windows and door frame .

Hayes squeezes the bag to hard and the frosting squirts all over me . He starts laughing and says ,"That was an accident ."

I smile and squeeze my bag and it squirts all over his face . I giggle and say ,"Opps ." With a smirk .

He grabs the whip cream and pops the lid , squeezing it on my head . I gasp and grab the other frosting bags , squeezing them on top of his head . He grabs the candy and and throws it at me . I grab the gummy worms and m&m's and throw them at him .

Hayes takes the lid off the frosting bucket and dips his hands in the bucket , scooping the frosting . He throws it and I quickly duck . The frosting lands on Will .

"Hey !" Will says , grabbing the candies and throwing it at Hayes .

Hayes throws more frosting , but this time it lands on Nash . Nash gives Hayes the death stare and Hayes yells like a girl , causing Will and I to laugh . Nash chases Hayes around the basement and Hayes hides behind Will . Will moves out of the way and Nash tackles Hayes to the ground .

I grab the camera and record them . Hayes is yelling at Nash to let him go and Nash is laughing . Nash let's him go and they get back up . I put the camera back on the tripod .