No. 31

Camila's outfit and what Hayes is wearing(:

---------------

> Camila's pov
_
Thursday, June 11 // 1:00 pm

"Camila!" I hear girls squeal after my room door opens. Soon, they start poking me and yelling,"Happy birthday!"

"Wake up Camila!" I hear Taylor say. I open my eyes and look up at them. It's Taylor, Kris, and Cassie. "It's already one and you're still sleeping?"

"Oh my god, are you okay?" Kris asks.

I nod and get out of bed, heading towards the restroom. I stare at my self in the mirror and my eyes are puffy, I have a red nose, and my face look a bit pale.

I brush my teeth and wash my face. I stare at my self before walking out to the girls and I look a bit normal now. "Hey!" I finally say. Thoughts of last night come to mind but I push them back and focus on today.

The girls hug me and squeal. "We got to get you ready." Cassie smiles, pushing my shoulders back, causing my to fall back on my desk chair.

"I'll do you hair, Taylor is going to do your makeup, and Kris picked your outfit out." Cassie tells me, starting on my makeup while Taylor does my hair. I smile and nod. "You're going to look beautiful."

"Thanks." I smile.

Once my hair and makeup is done, which takes about an hour and a half, I change into my dress. It's a white skater dress with cutout open bow back. I put on my black stiletto high heel.

"How do I look?" I ask, and take a spin.

"Beautiful!" They say. I smile and hug them each.

"I love you guys." I smile.

"We love you too."

The girls get ready in my room which take about another hour and then we head downstairs.

"Aww baby, you look beautiful." My mom fake sobs, taking me into a hug.

"Thanks mom." I laugh.

"You're getting so big." My dad smiles. "You're to young for those heels."

"Oh, Marcus." My mom says. "She look great."

My dad shakes his head and they continue watching tv. I notice I haven't ate anything so the girls and I go to the kitchen and eat yogurt.

"Imagine Hayes's face when he sees her." Cassie smirks.

The girls and I laugh. "He'll turn red and speechless." Kris says. I smile and shake my head. Once we finish the yogurt we throw it away and hang out in the kitchen for a while.

While the girls and I are talking, someone enters the kitchen. "Wow." They gasp. I turn around and see Hayes. He stares at me from head to toe , bitting his bottom lip. I blush and the girls giggle. "Y-you look... Wow."

"See." Kris says, causing us to laugh.

I walk towards Hayes who hasn't moved a muscle, until I stand in front of him. I'm about his height now with these heels. But his quiff makes him taller.

"You look beautiful, gorgeous, amazing." He places his hands on my waist. "There are no words to describe your beauty." I kiss him softly.

"And you should know you're beautiful." He smiles.

We talk for a bit longer, ignoring what happened yesterday. We have dinner reservations at four. It's at Baku restaurant and everyone is supposed to meet us there.

Liz, John, sky, Nash, Chad, Collin, Max, Enzo, and Klaryssa are going to meet us there. Taylor, Kris, Cassie, and Hayes are driving there with us.

_
6:30 pm

After dinner at Baku, everyone came back to my house(except klaryssa). Everyone's in the kitchen table, watching me open presents.

"Alright." Dad says, moving the presents aside. "It's time for cake."

Everyone cheers as my mom pulls the cake out from the fridge. She places it in front of me and I gasp. "It's from Carlos bakery?"

"Yeah. We also ordered cannoli's." Dad answers, lighting candle.

"Really?" Hayes and I say at the same time. Our parents laugh and Hayes and I stare at each other.

"Okay. Let's start sing shall we." Mom says. They all start singing and I smile.

I love my family. They're amazing and I'm just so grateful for all of them. I could not have wished for a better day.

"Make a wish, baby." Dad says and I blow out the candle, but I don't make a wish. I'm just thankful for all I have.

"Yay!" They all cheer.

"Now let's eat some cake!" Nash shouts. Everyone laughs and Liz cuts the cake, while my mom hands them out.

"Happy birthday." Hayes kisses my cheek. "I love you." He whispers in my ear.

"I love you." I kiss him back. As soon as I back away, Hayes throws his cake in my face. "Hayes!"

Everyone laughs and I wipe the frosting of my face a long with the cake. Nash is the only one still laugh and everyone stares at him weirdly.

"Okay baby. It's funny but not that funny." Liz says patting Nash on the back.

"I got it on snapchat." Nash laughs, showing us his phone. I watch the video and it shows Hayes kissing my cheek and a smile so bright plays on my face. Then it shows me kissing him on the lips softly and all of a sudden Hayes throws his cake in my face. Nash captioned it 'young love'.

I laugh and shake my head. The frosting is all on my face and Hayes grabs a new slice of cake.

"We'll sneak some cannoli's later." I smirk at Hayes.

"You read my mind." He chuckles. Everyone heads to the living room and we all sit on the couches or the ground and all converse.

I take a minute to stare at everyone. They're talking, laughing, sharing stories and jokes. It may not be a grand party, but all the matters to me is my family sharing this day with me. This is my family. I love them.

The door bell rings and I get up to answer it. "It's okay, honey. I got it." Dad says.

"It's fine." I smile and answer the door. A guy around the age of eighteen with a suit case is at the door. He's got black hair and hazel brown eyes. I scrunch my eyebrows and ask,"Can I help you?"

"Camila?" He smiles. "Camila Matthews?"

It's funny how your happiness can turn into anger, sadness, confusion in just minutes. Or even seconds.

"I'm-." The boy begins only to be interrupted by my dad.

"Stiles." Dad says, shocked. My parents stand side by side, showing joy but a bit of terror.

"Hey mom. Hey dad."

_