No. 23

> Camil's pov

_
Friday // after school

"Hey." Klaryssa says, showing up at my locker.

"Hi." I hug her and we walk out the school building.

Hayes went to a field trip for his computer class and wasn't going to be back until eight. Unfortunately, Max, Taylor, and Kris are in that class too. Cassie and Collin went out on a date, and Enzo was grounded. So I had no plans on a Friday night.

"Do you want to hang out today?" She asks.

"Yeah, sure." I smile. "Wanna go to the mall?"

"YASS." She sassily says. I laugh and we walk to my house. We drop our things off and I quickly feed Bruno. After, we walk to the mall.

When we get to the mall, we head to Pacsun first. We try on some outfits and buy the one we like best.

"Excuse me," someone taps on Klaryssa's shoulder. We turn around and we meet a girl around our age. "Can I have a picture with you?"

"Of course." Klaryssa smiles. "Can you take it?" She asks me. I nod and take the picture on the girls phone. She says bye and walks off.

"Why'd she want a picture?" I ask, walking out of the store.

"I have a YouTube channel."

"Really? How many subscribers do you have?"

"I just reached two million."

"That's great. When did you start."

"About six months ago."

"That's so cool. Have you joined digi tour like Hayes?"

"No, but I hope I will someday."

"Well, you earned two million subscribers in six months. I think you will."

"Thanks."

We go to forever 21 and look around. "You know what we should do?" I tell her.

"What?"

"I'll pick two outfits for you to wear and you pick two for me. Then, we'll try them on."

"Hey, that's a great idea." She says. We walk around and I pick two outfits for her to try on and she does the same.

"Come out." I say.

"Okay." We both walk out and we smile when we see each other.

"I love it!" We say in unison. We walk back in the fitting room and change into the second outfit. After we show each other, we pay for them and go to a yogurt shop.

_
6:17 pm

"Do you wanna order pizza or Chinese ?"

"Pizza." She says in a duh tone. I laugh and order a pizza and hot wings.

While we wait for the pizza, we do our toe nails. "Do you wanna sleep over?" I ask her.

"Can I?"

"Yeah, my parents won't mind."

"I'll call my mom." She calls her mom and her mom says it's okay. She hangs up and we squeal.

"Come on. I'll give you something to change into." We walk upstairs and I give something to sleep in.

"I normally sleep in spandex shorts, and a loose shirt."

"Oh my god, I do to." She laughs.

"Aye." I high five her and we change. We walk back downstairs and let our toes dry.

The door bell rings and I grab the money and open the door, expecting the pizza delivery man with our pizza. Instead, Hayes was standing at my door with a smile.

"Aww." I whine. "What are you doing here?"

"Uhh, nice to see you to babe. I missed you." He sarcastically says.

I laugh and shake my head. "I love you." I hug him and kiss his lips. "But I was expecting my pizza. And you're here early."

"I know, there wasn't any traffic." He smiles. "You look hot by the way." I blush.

"I'm glad you're here." I kiss his cheek. "But you gotta go."

"What? Why?" He laughs.

"Because I have a friend over." I smile. "Klaryssa." I call. She walk to me and stands next to me.

"Hey." Hayes smiles, giving her a hug. "Well then, I guess I'll leave."

"Bye Klar." He gives Klaryssa one last hug. "See ya baby." He kisses my cheek and walks away. I close the door and we walk back to the living room.

"So, have you been getting hate for being Hayes' girlfriend?" Klaryssa asks.

"I'm not that active on social media but I can imagine I get lots of hate."

"Don't let it bug you. They don't know you and they're just jealous."

"Thanks. Do you have any guys on your mind?"

"Not really. I just want to wait until I meet someone who I can spend lots of time with."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, if this YouTube career takes off, then I'll be doing tours and traveling a lot. I want someone who I'm going to experience all that with and is by my side. Because if not, then it'll be hard."

I nod. She's got a point. What if it doesn't work with Hayes? I mean, Hayes is gonna continue going on tours. How much time does he have before he gets offered to go on another tour? He'll start getting homeschooled and I'll still be in school, living a normal life while he travels the country and perhaps the world. He'll become popular and he'll start hanging out with celebrities and models. While I'm here, living a normal life, stressing about everyday crisis', working my butt of to earn a living. What do I have to compete against those Hollywood models and celebs?

"You okay Camila?" Klaryssa knocks me out of my thoughts.

"Huh, yeah. I'm fine." I smile. I seal the nail polish and put them in away. The doorbell rings and I get up to answer it.

"Pizza delivery for Camila." The pizza guys says.

"Thanks." I hand him the money and I grab my pizza. He leaves and I close the door. "Pizza's here!" I happily say.

"Pizza!" Klaryssa jumps on the couch and starts dancing. I laugh and she sits back down.

I turn the tv on and put we watch Baby Daddy while we eat.

_