No. 24

> Camila's pov

Saturday afternoon

Klaryssa just left my house and I'm laying on the couch with Bruno. I'm watching The Vampire Diaries, but I'm not really paying attention. I've been thinking about what Klaryssa said yesterday.

What will happen when Hayes leaves for another tour? The first time he left, he promised nothing would change, but it did. He travels the country, meeting beautiful fans and beautiful Youtubers.

I'm just an ordinary girl, living an ordinary life, while my extraordinary boyfriend travels the world, living an extraordinary life without me. Is there anything I can really do about it? No. I'm not going to stop him. Even if it-

"Hey babe." Hayes kisses my check and sits down next to me.

"Hey." I smile. "How was the field trip?"

"It was great! Taylor, max and I got lost." He chuckles.

"You guys would." I smile.

"We were walking down the hall and then max saw a game room, so we..." He continues telling me about his trip. I space out and pay attention to his smile.

A smile is beautiful on anyone. But Hayes' smile is something way beyond that. Whenever I see him smile, I can't help but do the same. Hayes has a dream, contagious smile. His face, his eyes, light up and it lights my heart a blaze.

Yeah, it's only a smile. But to me, it makes my world so new. I never want to see him unhappy. I'll do anything to see a smile on his face.

"Hey," he whispers, put his hand on my cheek. "You okay?"I nod and close my eyes, nuzzling my face into his soft, large hand. "What were you thinking about?"

"I just love your smile." I say. He smiles bright and leans in. He passionately kisses me.

"You're the reason behind my smile." He breaks the kiss.

I smile and just stare into his eyes. "You're a cutie." I say.

"I'm a hottie." He smirks.

"Eh." I shrug.

"What?" He laugh. He starts tickling my side and I lay back on the couch, laughing.

"Hayes stop." I laugh. He's on top of me, ticking my stomach.

"Say I'm hot." He demands.

"You're hot!" I laugh. He continued ticking my and I'm out of breath. "H-Hayes."

"Good." He smiles, getting of me. I sit back up and I catch my breath.

"So what do you want to do?" I ask.

"Wanna go ride our bikes at the park?"

"Sure." I smile. I get off the couch and my mom and dad walk down the stairs.

"Guy's we have dinner reservations at Blue Restaurant and Bar." Mom says.

"At what time?" Hayes asks.

"At seven. So be ready by six-thirty." Dad answers.

"Alright, Hayes and I are going to go ride our bikes." I say, running up the stairs.

I change into maroon jeans, a white spaghettini strap shirt, my white converse, and a leather jacket. I put my hair into a bun and I grab my sunglasses and phone before I walk downstairs.

"Bruno." I call. He meets me at the bottom of the staircase and he follows me into the closet. I put his collar on and grab his leash.

"So how was the sleep over last night with klar?" Hayes asks, following me outside.

"It's was really fun." I smile as we enter the kitchen. "Bye guys, see ya'll later." I say to my parents. They wave and Hayes and I walk out with Bruno. "Klaryssa's really cool."

I grab my bike from the shed and put Bruno in the basket. We walk to Hayes' house so he can get his bike and then we start biking around the neighborhood. We bike around for a good hour and a half before we return back home to get ready for dinner.

_

I take a look in the mirror, satisfied with my outfit. I'm wearing a white and Teal skater dress with Bustier top, dress, lace bustier skater cris cross back, chic with white flats. My hair is in a half up/half down ponytail with curled tips and I put on the rings Hayes gave me. I put on my light-wash jean jacket and walk downstairs with my phone in my hand.

"Ready to go?" Mom asks me.

"Yep." I smile.

"You look beautiful honey." Dad smiles.

"Thank you." I kiss his cheek and we walk out together to the car. "We're meeting them at the restaurant?" I ask, bucking my seatbelt.

"Yes." Dad answers, backing out of the driveway.

We arrive at the restaurant and we take a seat with the Grier's. Nash, Hayes, sky, and I sit at a separate table. I sit across Hayes and he smiles at me.

"You look stunning." He winks, bitting his bottom lip.

I blush and giggle. "You do to." I smile, taking the menu and opening it.

A few moments later, the waiter comes and assists us. We order our meals and he leaves.

"Let's go horse back riding tomorrow." Hayes smiles at Sky and I. Sky and I both look at each other and nod.

"Yes!" We say in unison.

"It'll be so much fun." Skylynn goes on about riding horses and her animals. I laugh and watch her go on about how much she loves horses.

"After we can go to the movies." Hayes smiles. We all nod in agreement and Nash's phone starts ringing.

"Who is it?" Hayes asks.

"It's our manager." He furrows his eyebrows. He answers it, getting out of the table.

"Wonder what that's about." Hayes scrunched his eyebrows together. "I'll be back." He leaves the table and walks to where Nash is.

"I hate it when their manager calls." Sky sighs, folding her arms.

"Why?" I ask.

"They always leave after he calls."

"Leaves?"

"Yeah." She frowns. I frown too and I start replaying what Klaryssa told me last night.

Is he gonna leave again? Will things change this time? Right when we make up and things change, he gets a call from his manager.

"Sorry about that." Hayes says, sitting back down. I snap out of my thoughts and force a smile.

"It's fine." I smile. "What was that about?"

"I'm really sorry, but I'm gonna have to cancel plans for tomorrow." He frowns looking at Sky. She sighs, rolling her eyes. "I'm sorry." He looks at me.

"It's fine." I nod. "It's just Sky." I whisper.

"I know." He mouths. "I'm really sorry Sky." He tells her.

"Whatever." She rolls her eyes and gets out of her chair, walking away.

"I'll go with her." I follow Sky I the restroom and she starts crying. "Aww, don't cry baby." I pick her up, swaying side to side.

"They never have time for me." She cries in to my shoulder. I pat her back, trying to calm her down.

"I know honey," I softly say. "But they have to. It's work."

"But they're not old. Only old people work. Like mommy."

I softly laugh and nod. "I'm sad to Sky."

"But we can still ride horses." I try to cheer her up.

"Okay." She smiles. I wipe her tears before we leave the bathroom.

_