No. 12

> Camila's pov

_
4:52 pm

"Hey ." My mom says as we meet them . We walk together to a restaurant my parents know .

I walk up to my dad and hug him while we walk . "So you guys getting a long ?" Dad asks , hugging me back .

"Yeah ," I say , thinking about today . "But it's not how it used to be ."

"It'll take time ."

"I'm not going to wait all my life , dad ."

"Hopefully it's sooner than later ."

I smile and we walk together . "Where are we eating ?"

"It's a very special place for your mother and I ."

"Why ?"

"It's where I proposed ."

I look at him and he's got a bright smile on his face . "Oh yeah ." I remember the story of how my dad proposed to my mother . It's a beautiful story . "You and mom are goals ."

"Goals ?" Dad laughs .

"Relationship goals ."

"You'll have your own relationship goals one day ." He says . "Not anytime soon though ." He looks at me with a serious face . "You're still my baby girl ."

I smile . He kisses my forehead and I lay my head on his chest . "I love you dad ."

"I love you too ." He reply's . After a few moments , I get out of his embrace and my dad walks with Chad and John .

"Why aren't you so lovable with me ?" My mom asks , causing Nila and Liz to laugh .

"Skylynn is the same ." Liz laughs . "It's always her dad ."

"It's because we love daddy more ." Sky says .

"She said it ." I laugh . Everyone laughs .

When we arrive at the restaurant , we are seated and we take a look at the menu . We order our drinks and our meal .

M phone starts ringing and I check to see who's calling . It's Taylor

"Hey ," I say , getting out of my chair . I walk to the restroom . "I miss you . Is everything okay ?"

"I miss you too . My mom's friend's husband died and she devastated ."

"I'm so sorry . Do I know her ?"

"Yeah , it's Daisy ."

"Oh , is it Adeline's mom ?" I ask . I know almost everyone of Taylor's family and family friends . She knows all of mine too .

"Yeah ." She sighs . Adeline is is fourteen like us too . She's really sweet . "So how're your holidays ?"

"They good ." I simply say . "Hayes and I are getting along I guess ."

"That's good ." She says . The line is quiet and for a spit second and then she says ,"I miss you so much ."

"I do too . Are you okay ?"

"Yeah it's just , I-It been a crazy week and I really miss you ." She says , her voice cracking in the end . "I even miss the boys ." She laughs , causing me to laugh . "Collin , Enzo , and Max ."

"Yeah , they always bring smiles to our faces, don't they ." I laugh .

"Yeah , well . I'm let you go . I'll call you soon . I love you ."

"I love you too ." I smile and hang up . I walk back to our table and mom asks if everything's okay . I nod and our food comes .

_
1 week later