No. 38

> Camila's pov

When I got to the camp ground, I took a shower in the showers in the bathroom. I came back to the camp ground and saw stiles sitting on a log.

"Hey." I say. He turns back and looks at me. "Why aren't you with the guys?"

"I needed to make sure you're okay." He smiles. I put my things down and take a seat in front of him. "You know. Mom would have wanted me to."

Stiles and I really haven't been getting along. He's just acting like a total jerk. Like he's trying to ruin my life or steal my parents from me.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine." I smile.

It killed me that Hayes was kissing Madison last night and denied it, and he left to go to a concert. He's the one who invited me and he just leaves me. He could have at least told me.

"I know it's not my business and you probably don't want to talk about it, but I heard what happened last night. I'm sorry."

"It's fine. Don't worry about it. I just want to take my mind of that."

He nods and stands up. "Well, let's do something. Let's go fishing." He smiles.

"Fishing? I don't know how to fish." I laugh.

He shrugs and says,"Neither do I, but it's always good to try."

I laugh and nod. "Okay."

We went to a fishing rental store by the lake and we rented a boat, fishing poles, bait, and for the fun of it, stiles bought us bucket hats. Mine was navy blue with red, pink, and purple flowers. Stiles was just a plain tan color.

Stiles drove the boat to the middle of the lake and we sat at the edge of the boat.

"So, what do I do?" I ask.

"Um, I'm not sure." He says reading some instructions a fisher at the store gave us. I laugh and shake my head. "Okay, I think I got it." He starts doing something with the fishing pole and then throws it behind his head and then throws it in front of him. The fishing line with the bait falls in the water and sinks in. "Do that."

"I don't know what you did." I laugh.

"Here." He smiles, taking my fishing pole and giving me his. He does what he did before and now we're both fishing.

"This is nice." He smiles.

"It's boring." I say.

He laughs and nods. "Yeah."

"So..." I say. "Do or did you have a girlfriend?"

"No, I don't." He looks down. "But there was this girl I really liked."

"Did she know how you felt about her?"

"No," he softly chuckles. "She never really noticed me. Not until her best friend started dating my best friend."

"How long have you known her?"

"Ever since third grade. But she never noticed me. She still doesn't really notice me."

"You should try talking to her."

He shakes his head. "I can't. Every time I'm around her it's like I can't speak. I act like a dork."

I smile. "She makes you nervous. You must really like her, huh?"

"She's all I think about."

"Stiles, you should really talk to her. Give her a call and ask how she's doing."

"You really think so?"

I nod and smile. "She would really like that."

"I'll call when we get back home." He smiles. "Thanks." I nod. It's silent for a minute before stiles fishing pole starts pulling forward. "I think I got something." He says excitedly.

"Well pull it in." I say, getting excited. He stands up and tries pulling it in, but it's really strong and is fighting back.

"I ca-I can't." He struggles pulling it in. I try to help him but it's really strong. "Ah!" He yells like a girl, before he falls in the lake with the fishing pole.

"Stiles!" I yell, looking into the lake. I wait a couple seconds before calling his name again.

"Boo!" Stiles yells, surfacing. I get startled and fall in the lake as well, dropping my fishing pole in the boat.

I come up to the surface and take in a beep breath. I look around for stiles. "You idiot." I slap his chest and swim to the boat. He starts laughing and I climb onto the boat. He climbs on too and I try not I laugh but I completely fail.

"You should have seen your face." He laughs. "It was priceless."

I roll my eyes and laugh. "You should have heard your scream before falling into the lake." He laughs and shakes his head. "We didn't even catch the fish."

"Yes I did." Stiles hold up the fish in his hand and it starts wiggling around. He holds it with both hands, but the fish slips out of his hands and jumps into the lake.

"Like I said. We didn't catch the fish." I smile.

"Opps." Stiles smiles and I laugh.

_

10:37 pm

"You guys didn't catch any fishes?" Cameron laughs. After we told him our fishing story, they haven't stopped laughing at us.

"Okay, fishing isn't even that difficult. It's so easy. My seven year old brother can catch twice the fish you can." Matt laughs.

I smile and roll my eyes. "Okay, enough about us. What did you guys do?"

They tell us about their day and we just roasted marshmallows. When we were fishing stiles and I talked a lot about each other. I actually had a great time. I know a lot more about him and we didn't really have any problems. Of course he is my brother and siblings fight but I feel better knowing that I know him a lot better now.

"Seems like ya'll had a very productive day." I smile.

"We did." Matt smiles.

"So tomorrow, we'll wake up early and pack up our things. Once everything is all packed up and loaded on the car, we leave and drive to the closest ihop. We'll have breakfast and I can drop you guys at your house." Cameron says.

"Okay. Thanks man." Stiles says and Cameron nods.

"Good night guys." I smile, giving them each a hug.

"Good night." They say.

_